This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Double Glazed Mahogany Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen
- Fitted Wardrobes In All Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Walking Distance To Shops & Local Amentities
- Close to Local Primary & Grammar Schools
- Superb First Time Buyer / Investor Property
Jaw meet floor! So much brick for your buck. Number 25 Shuttle Hill has been meticulously renovated, extended and modernised to provide for one of the most superb first time buyer / investor properties on the local market. Offering open plan living accommodation, beautiful high gloss kitchen, luxury bathroom, three bedrooms all with sliding robes and an attic conversion to provide the ultimate man cave.
This exceptional property won't be on the market long, it really is a must see to be believed property.
- Entrance Porch:
- half panelled tongue and groove wall covering, tiled floor, glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with tiled floor, telephone point, smoke alarm.
- Open Plan Living Room:
- 2.87m x 5.66m (9'5 x 18'7)
with feature hole in the wall style fireplace, dual walk in storage cupboards, tiled floor, dado and picture rail, TV points, glazed door to Kitchen.
- Kitchen & Dining Room:
- 3.61m x 4.42m (11'10 x 14'6)
with range of modern eye and low level high gloss units comprising; integrated ceramic hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor canopy, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, dual larder units, tiling between units, under unit lighting, tiled flooring, space for American style fridge freezer.
- with hot press, access to attic room, shelved storage area, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.07m x 3.73m (10'1 x 12'3)
with triple sliding robes, laminate flooring, TV point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.34m x 3.35m (7'8 x 11'0)
with built in triple sliding mirrored robes, laminate flooring, TV point.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8'7 x 8'7)
with double mirror sliding robes, laminate flooring, TV point.
- Attic Room:
- 3m x 3.73m (9'10 x 12'3)
accessed by slings by type ladder, with TV point, velux window, dual eaves storage and access to pitched roof attic storage.
- modern luxury suite comprising; low flush Wc, wall hung sink, bath with electric shower fitting over, heated chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Rear garden with paved patio area, paviour brick pathways, wooden garden shed, outside tap and light, enclosed by high level wall and pedestrian gate.
Tarmac driveway to side leading to rear with vehicular access.
From Strand Road turn right onto Screen Road and right again onto Shuttle Hill. Number 25 will be the last property on your left.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »