- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Style Bungalow Situated In Highly Sought After Carnalea Area Of Bangor West
- The Home Underwent Extensive Conversion And Renovation Works Around 12 Years Ago
- Well Proportioned & Flexible Living Accommodation And Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Separate Lounge With Granite Fireplace, Inset Gas Fire And Solid Wood Flooring
- Exceptional Kitchen Area Open Plan Through To Living & Dining Areas With Utility Room Off
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Solid Wood High & Low Level Cupboards
- Two Optional Bedrooms On The Ground Floor, One With En-Suite Shower Room & Other With Cloakroom WC
- Three First Floor Spacious Bedrooms, Master With Double Glazed French Doors To Juliet Balcony
- Family Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Cosytoes Electric Under Floor Heating
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Integral Garage / Double Glazed / Dual Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Generous Tarmac Off Street Parking To Front And Walled Garden Area With Lawns & Shrubs
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Large Paved Patio Areas And Edged Lawns With Gate To Forest Path
- Set In Popular Location Convenient To Coastal Walks, Road & Rail Links To Belfast And Popular Schools
Additional InformationNeill Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this exceptional detached chalet style villa, situated in a highly sought after location in the Carnalea area of Bangor West. The current owners have lavished both time and money, with the property having undergone a full transformation around 12 years ago to produce this luxury modern home.
The property offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation and is tastefully decorated throughout. On the ground floor there is a separate lounge with feature fireplace with gas inset fire and granite surround, as well as an impressive large kitchen open plan to living and dining areas. The kitchen is fitted with a luxury range of solid wood high and low level fitted cupboards and built-in oven and gas hob. There are two optional bedrooms on the ground floor, one with an en-suite shower room and the other with a cloakroom WC. There is also a utility room off the kitchen with access to an integral garage and a further cloakroom WC off the spacious hallway.
On the first floor there are a further three good sized bedrooms, including a superb master bedroom with double glazed French doors opening to a Juliet style balcony with private aspect to rear. There is also a modern three piece white bathroom suite on this level with shower over bath and Cosytoes electric under floor heating.
Outside there is generous tarmac off street parking to the front and edged lawns, and a fence enclosed rear garden with large patio areas and edged lawns. The home further benefits from double glazing and a dual Phoenix gas heating system.
With its close proximity to nearby road and rail links to Belfast, coastal and forest walks, and popular schools, internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this home has to offer.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with frosted double glazed panel and matching side panel, ceramic tiled flooring with decorative mosaic central design, double panelled radiator, phone point.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator, feature granite fireplace and hearth with gas inset fire.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING & DINING AREAS :
- 6.5m x 5.23m (21' 4" x 17' 2")
Overall. Luxury range of solid wood high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, glazed display cabinet, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, unit underlighting, stainless steel extractor hood, double and single panelled radiators, low voltage lighting, open plan through to dining and living areas, double glazed french doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.6m (11' 9" x 5' 3")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, door leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.53m x 2.74m (21' 5" x 9' 0")
Roller door, power, light, piped for gas tumble dryer, one gas heating boiler unit and one water heater boiler unit, slingsby ladder to attic area over.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Single panelled radiator, phone point, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, tiled flooring and skirting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- OFFICE / BEDROOM 5:
- 3.68m x 2.82m (12' 1" x 9' 3")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, telephone point, cloakroom WC off with push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Single panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.61m (17' 3" x 11' 10")
Double glazed French doors opening to Juliet style balcony with railings, eaves access points, two double panelled radiators, two phone points, wired for Sky TV.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.68m (12' 11" x 12' 1")
Overall. Double panelled radiator, eaves access.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.58m (13' 2" x 11' 9")
Overall. Double panelled radiator, eaves access.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and mains thermostatically controlled shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, Cosytoes electric under floor heating, extractor, velux windows, chrome heated towel rail, wired for heated mirror.
- To front - generous tarmac driveway, walled garden area with lawns and shrubs.
To rear - fence enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, large pavior brick patio area extending to one side, other side with paved patio area, rear gate leading to pathway to coastal walks through forest, outside tap, side gates, Playhouse and Jungle Gym units not included in sale price.
Travelling out of Bangor along Crawfordsburn Road, continue across at the mini roundabout at junction of Rathmore Road towards Crawfordsburn. Take the next turn on the right in to Seymour Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »