- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this detached three bedroom ‘Woodburn’ style bungalow set in this
mature cul-de-sac location offering convenience to nearby schools, shopping amenities and retail parks. This home with detached garage, provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Cul- De-Sac location
Convenient to nearby amenities
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
- Hardwood double glazed door and side panels to:-
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor; vestibule door and side panel to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; power points; telephone point.
- 16’3” x 11’10” (overall) (4.95 x 3.60 m) : tiled fireplace and hearth with back boiler;
carpeted; power points; television point.
- 13’10” x 8’8” (overall) (4.21 x 2.64 m) : stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap;
space for cooker; extractor hood; space for fridge/freezer; space for automatic
washing machine; pantry; Hotpress; vinyl flooring.
- Rear Porch:-
- incorporating condensing oil fired burner; space for tumble dryer.
- Wet Room:-
- suspended wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; walk-in shower with ‘Redring’
electric shower; shower curtain and screen; tiled walls with panelled shower; vinyl
flooring; shaver plug; suspended cosmetic cupboard; wall mounted mirror; towel
rail; electric heater.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’8” x 8’11” (4.16 x 2.71 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14’11” x 6’8” (overall) (4.54 x 2.03 m) : carpeted; built-in double wardrobe with
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’4” x 8’10” (3.15 x 2.69 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 15’11” x 9’0” (4.85 x 2.74 m) : up-and-over garage door; power points; shelving.
- Front garden enclosed by wall with lawn laid in grass having mature shrubs;
bushes and plants; vehicle gate; concrete driveway. Rear garden enclosed by
hedge; paved patio area with lawn laid in grass; external lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »