- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Period Semi-Detached Home
- 10'5 Ceiling Height
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room plus Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom & W/C
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Tarmac Driveway/Detached Garage
- Fantastic Gardens
Set on a fantastic site, this extended, period semi detached home, represents an excellent opportunity for those with a young and growing family to purchase a spacious family home within walking distance to the Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads. Internally, the property benefits from spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising five bedrooms, master with extensive built in sliding robes, luxury white bathroom suite and separate shower room, three reception rooms and contemporary fitted kitchen to the rear overlooking one of the best gardens in the area, utility room, downstairs W/C and study. Externally, the property is approached a tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to detached garage and mature front garden. To the rear there is one of the best gardens of any house the Upper Ormeau Rosetta area. This is a superb home in a great location, within walking distance to leading local primary and post primary schools, Cherryvale Playing Fields, main arterial routes to most parts of the City, Forestside Shopping Centre and the restaurants and coffee shops off the Ormeau Road.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Amtico flooring. Access to large cloakroom. Under-stairs storage.
- Tiled flooring.
- Drawing Room 17'5 x 16'5 (5.31m x 5.00m)
- Cast iron fire-place with marble surround housing a gas fire. Picture rail. Amtico flooring. Double, mahogany glazed doors with glazed side panels providing access to front garden.
- Lounge 15'5 x 13'5 (4.70m x 4.09m)
- Amtico flooring.
- Dining Room 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- Amtico flooring. Spot-lights.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen 16'1 x 14'5 (4.90m x 4.39m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, granite work tops, built in hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor fan above, stainless steel double oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer. Centre island also with granite work top and walnut breakfast bar, Tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights, tiled floor. Access to Utility room, study and downstairs w/c.
- Utility 3.6 x 1.6 (11'10" x 5'3")
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Office/Study 9'2 x 8'6 (2.79m x 2.59m)
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Extensive wall to wall mirrored sliding robes with built in shelving. Bamboo hardwood flooring.
- Bedroom Two 14'5 x 11'10 (4.39m x 3.61m)
- Built in sliding robes. Bamboo Hardwood flooring.
- Bedroom Three 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m)
- Laminate flooring. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Housing gas boiler.
- Bedroom Four 15'1 x 10'6 (4.60m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom five 11'6 x 8'2 (3.51m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising free standing bath with central floor mounted mixer tap, low flush w.c. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled walls with mosaic detailing and tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spot-lights. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Separate Shower
- Shower cubicle with shower unit, fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Excellent front garden laid in lawns, with of trees and shrubs, bordered by mature hedging. Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 25'3 x 9'10 (7.70m x 3.00m)
- Roller door, light and power. To the rear of the garage the present vendors have constructed a make shift bar.
- Storage shed
- Positioned the side of the garage, providing extra storage, with light and power
- Outside Rear
- As mentioned earlier this property benefits from one best gardens within the Upper Ormeau / Rosetta area, well maintained and presented with mature plants trees and shrubs and large patio area that captures the sun.
- Outside Rear Garden
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »