- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Refurbished Throughout
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace And Dining Space
- Contemporary Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite With Free Standing Stone Resin Bath And Double Width Shower
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Fascia And Eaves
- Recent Gas Heating New Radiators Throughout, Superb Energy Rating
- Cavity Wall, Roof Insulation, Rewired, Extensive Parking, Mature Planting, Garage
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
- Show Home Finish On Prime Corner Site
An immaculately presented semi-detached family home, offering a "show home" finish on a prime corner site with landscaped gardens, in this sought-after and convenient location.Perfectly positioned close to many of Bangor amenities and within walking distance of Bangor Town Centre and Train Station, this family home offers easy access to main transport routes with Belfast a simple commute away.
Internally the refurbished accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a luxurious fully tiled bathroom with a free-standing stone resin bath and double-width shower, an entrance hall with storage, a living room with a feature fireplace and matt grey high output radiator, and a dining space with plank style flooring, a modern luxury kitchen with built-in appliances, and access to the superb rear gardens via the fully glazed rear door.
The property has benefitted from an exhaustive program of improvements including wiring with recessed spotlighting and dimmers throughout, replumbing, gas heating with new radiators throughout, cavity wall and roof insulation, re-flooring, re-decoration, and is presented with flair and an eye for contemporary design.
Enjoying a prime corner site of particular note is the elevated position offering privacy and views, excellent driveway parking, mature planting, garaging, and private low-maintenance landscaped gardens - a delightful space to enjoy the summer sun. Combining superb design and "show home" finish within this spacious period semi-detached villa early inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front Door. Entrance porch with victorian style tiles. Wood and glass entrance door. Understairs storage. Recessed spotlights.
- Living Room 7.62m`0.91m x 3.05m`2.74m into bay (25`3" x 10`9"
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature tiled fireplace. High output radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. High output radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Kitchen 3.35m`0.30m x 1.83m`1.52m (11`1" x 6`5)
- Excellent range of luxury, high and low-level units with granite effect worktops with feature "straight edge". Ceramic hob with integrated hood above. Integrated oven and grill. Stainless steel sink with oversized mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Feature geometric style tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Feature "coffee dock" cabinetry. Recessed spotlighting. Fully glazed Pvc door to rear.Under counter lighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder. Floored and insulated.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Luxury suite comprising wall hung "Roca" low flush WC, "Belfast Sink" style wash hand basin with mixer tap and smart mirror, and free-standing stone and resin bath with side-mounted, matt black mixer tap. Double width shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and separate shower extension. Tumbled marble effect wall and floor tiling. Matt black towel radiator. Double aspect windows.
- Bedroom 1 4.57m`1.83m x 3.05m`0.30m into bay (15`6" x 10`1"
- Recessed spotlighting. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m`0.30m x 2.74m`1.22m (10`1" x 9`4")
- Recessed spotlighting. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 1.83m`2.13m (10" x 6`7")
- Recessed spotlighting. Front aspect.
- Outside Front, Side
- Tarmac driveway parking. Brick boundary wall. Mature lawn and planting.
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washer, dryer.
- Outside Rear
- Feature timber decking. Patio.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Understood to be Freehold
Current Rates - £ £901.12.
- From Main St At the roundabout, continue straight onto Abbey St, Turn left onto Newtownards Rd, Turn right onto Rosemary Park. The property will be on the left-hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »