- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom detached bungalow of approx 904 sq ft
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway to front & side of the property
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rates: Approx £728.42 per annum as of 21/08/2020
- Management Fees: N/A
- Floor Area: Approx 904 sq ft
25 Pine View Court, Gilford
We introduce this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow located within this popular and mature development on the outskirts of Gilford Village. The property offers well proportioned accommodation, suitable for family living with enclosed rear garden. Overall, 25 Pine View Court presents a fantastic opportunity to avail of an affordable home in an exclusive location.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Tandragee Road, Gilford.
- Entrance Hall 24' 8'' x 5' 3'' (7.51m x 1.60m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 11' 8'' (4.95m x 3.55m)
- Feature fireplace. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 18' 11'' x 11' 8'' (5.76m x 3.55m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Space for fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 9' 4'' x 8' 9'' (2.84m x 2.66m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.60m x 2.99m)
- Side aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 11' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.53m x 3.22m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 5' 3'' (2.49m x 1.60m)
- Comprising of; bath with electric shower unit and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Front and side tarmac driveway. Small lawn & pebbles bed to the front. Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »