- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Semi-Detached Villa in Prime Residential Location
- Ideally Suited to Those Seeking Good Access to the City Centre & Local Schools
- Living Room & Family Room
- Magnificent Extended Kitchen & Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room & WC Facility
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear with Lawn & Decking Area to Rear
- Secure Off Street Parking to Rear of Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationA superb extended semi detached villa in a prime residential location in south east Belfast. Ideally positioned for those seeking convenient commuter access to the city centre and similarily within easy reach of a selection of local schools.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a living room, family room, exceptional extended kitchen and dining area, ground floor shower room and WC. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On a good corner site, the private rear garden with decked patio area, well drained lawn and private parking area to rear. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Superb Terazzo flooring, cornice ceiling, stained & leaded glass windows by entrance door, area under stairway with built-in shelving and storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit, uPVC walls in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.495m x 3.657m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature mahogany fireplace surround & mantle with open fire, solid walnut wood strip floor.
- MAGNIFICENT EXTENDED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.86m x 5.26m (22' 6" x 17' 3")
Excellent range of kitchen units and work space areas, kitchen with some built-in and some free standing, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit with large stainless steel surround and mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for American fridge freezer, Belling range with five ring gas range with 2 ovens, stainless steel splash back, glass and stainless steel extractor hood with integrated fan, low voltage spotlights, double French door to rear garden, open aspect to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.886m x 3.657m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace surround with decorative tiled inlay, feature solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.495m x 3.454m (14' 9" x 11' 4")
Sanded and varnished floor boards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.44m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
Sanded and varnished floor boards.
- Wood panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Mature front garden with shrubs and hedge boundary, pedestrian access to front and side of property, off street secure parking area to rear of property. Rear garden in lawns, (professionally drained and landscaped). Decked patio area benefits from south westerly facing aspect. Off street parking area and garden shed at rear of garden. Superb corner site at junction of Onslow Gardens and Shelbourne Road.
On corner of Onslow Gardens, Cregagh Road and Shelbourne Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »