- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Townhouse within Exclusive Development
- Generous Reception Hall
- Spacious Lounge with Laminate Wooden Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Second Floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Main Bathroom with White Suite/Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Excellent Provision of Storage Space & Built-in Wardrobes
- Driveway with Parking for 2 Cars
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating/Alarm System/uPVC Double Glazed Windows Glazed front door to . . .
An Excellent three storey townhouse situated within this sought-after development just off the Ravenhill Road thus benefiting from convenient access to the city centre The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a modern fitted kitchen with space for a casual table and a large main living room with double French doors opening to a delightful courtyard style garden area. Upstairs on the further levels are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom on the second-floor benefits from an extended ensuite shower room. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floors.
- Low flush suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, part tiled walls, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with matching electric oven under, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 6.57m x 4.7m (21' 7" x 15' 5")
Laminate wood floors, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- Walk-in hotpress/drying cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.02m x 2.7m (13' 2" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Laminate wood floor. Two built-in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 2.7m (15' 7" x 8' 10")
Laminate wood floor, Two built-in robes
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, paneled bath, part tiled walls, tiled floors, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower and extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 8.5m x 3.6m (27' 11" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood effect flooring, Velux window, uPVC double glazed patio doors to half balcony, under eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, part tiled walls, Velux window and extractor fan
- Parking for two cars to the front. Enclosed rear patio garden in paved sitting area and with boundary fence.
- Coming out of Belfast on Ravenhill Road past the petrol station across from Ormeau Park and the Golf Course turn left into Ardenlee Green development and Oakleigh Park is the first on the left hand side.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Brackenwood Management Company. SERVICE CHARGE: Approx: £110 per annum to include communal maintenance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »