- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming mid terrace
- Beautiful order throughout
- Two good bedrooms
- Living room with bay window
- Luxury kitchen / dining space
- Contemporary shower room
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Privately enclosed garden
- Walking distance to City Centre
A magnificent opportunity to purchase this well maintained and well appointed mid terrace home that is superbly located within walking distance to the City Centre, an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network also on its doorstep. Two good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. Contemporary shower room on the first floor. Gas heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed well maintained garden. A beautiful home that is uniquely located close to lots of amenities and transport links. Viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 13'3 x 10'11 (4.04m x 3.33m)
- Cornicing, wooden stripped floor, bay window, attractive fire place, marble effect hearth and surround;
- Kitchen / dining area 17'4 7'10 (5.28m 2.39m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, beautiful partially tiled walls, cornicing, open plan to dining space;
- Rear hallway
- Storage cupboard;
- First floor
- Landing, storage cupboard, Worcester gas boiler;
- Bedroom 1 14'1 9'1 (4.29m 2.77m)
- Built-in robes;
- Bedroom 2 9'1 7'6 (2.77m 2.29m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robe;
- Shower room
- Shower facility, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc panelled walls and ceiling;
- Privately enclosed well maintained garden, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »