- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended entrance porch with solid wood floor
- Entrance hall with access to hotpress
- Living room 17'8 x 12 with full size window
- Dining room with full size window
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Integrated fridge and freezer
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite comprising panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Attached garage with extended store to rear
- PVC double glazed windows (to all but bathroom) / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with parking for two cars / Generous gardens to front and rear in neat lawn
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a generously proportioned four bedroom detached bungalow with attached garage in what is highly regarded as one of the sought after residential locations in the Antrim area. The property benefits from two reception rooms, generous kitchen and bathroom with panel bath and separate shower enclosure together with oil-fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows to all but the bathroom. Immaculately presented but in need of some decorative modernization this is an ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize yet be within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed and leaded glass entrance door and sidelight to:
- EXTENDED PORCH 2.82m x 1.65m (max) (9'3 x 5'5 (max))
- Solid wood floor open to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- LIVING ROOM 5.38m x 3.66m (17'8 x 12 )
- Two double radiators. Full size window.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m x 3.66m (12 x 12)
- Double radiator. Full size window.
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 3.05m (12 x 10)
- Full range of high and low level units with wooden trim and glazed display. Contrasting butcher's block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to side.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.63m (12 x 11'11)
- Single radiator. Full wall of built-in wardrobes with knee hole vanity unit and mirror. Over bed wall light.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.72m (12 x 8'11)
- into built-in wardrobes with double doors and over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 2.72m (12 x 8'11)
- Full wall of built-in wardrobes with double doors and over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.72m x 2.54m (8'11 x 8'4)
- Single radiator. Storage cupboards.
- White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. PVC paneled walls. Open to shower area with "Mia Zest" electric shower unit. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Wooden single glazed window.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders and Cherry Blossom tree. Tarmac drive with parking for 2 cars. Pavier brick area to front. Pink stone display. Access to:
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.13m x 2.62m (16'10 x 8'7)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Open to;
- ATTACHED STORE 2.49m x 1.91m (8'2 x 6'3)
- Oil-fired boiler. Service door to rear.
- Perspex covered open rear porch. Brick built low level shed (former boiler house). Open pathways to either side. Paved patio. Generous garden to rear in lawn with paved pathways and well stocked borders. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTAN NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »