- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Split Level Detached Bungalow on an Elevated Site
- Spacious Lounge with Excellent Views over Newtownards Town
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Adaptable Accommodation Offering a Three or Four Bedroom Layout
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Attached Garage & Tarmac Driveway
Commanding interesting and delightful views over the town, day and night, from its elevated position on the Belfast side of Newtownards, this well presented home offers a unique aspect.
The adaptable layout will suit a variety of lifestyles and those well proportioned rooms offer plenty of space for a growing family.
This sought after location affords ease of access to Ards Shopping Complex, the Town Centre amenties and the duel carriageway for commuting to Dundonald and the city is close at hand.
- Covered paved porch with heat lamp.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cloak cupboard.
- 5.14m x 3.65m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
Quartz stone fireplace (could be reopened), electric suspended fire, laminate wood effect strip flooring. Superb views over Newtownards Town.
- Dining Room ( or Bedroom 4)
- 3.36m x 3.31m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting & under lighting. Built in oven, built in four ring ceramic hob & extractor hood over, laminate work surfaces, 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor. Excellent views.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.54m x 2.91m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Large double built in robe
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.11m x 2.54m (10' 2" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring
- White Suite, vanity unit, low flush w.c, corner panel bath, mixer taps, Quadrant shower enclosure, Mira electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Folding ladder to roofspace storage.
- Attached Garage
- 5.14m x 3.13m (16' 10" x 10' 3")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway, Gardens to front in lawn with pebble beds, enclosed to rear in lawn. Garden store, garden shed, outside water tap, outside light, PVC oil storage tank.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »