25 Malone Valley Park, Belfast BT9 5PZ
4 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Three Storey End Townhouse Set Within Award Winning Development Off The Main Malone Road
- Stylish Interior Designed Home With A High Degree Of Standard & Presentation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Superb Cinema Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage Plus Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- Tiered Garden With Artificial Grass & Mature Outlook To Rear
- Garden Room / Hub - Suitable For A Variety Of Uses
- Development Privately Monitored By Security System
- Popular & Convenient Residential Location Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling, Lisburn Road & Transport Routes To Belfast City Centre & Other Surrounding Towns
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent three storey end townhouse which is located in one of South Belfast's most popular and award winning developments. The location is directly off the main Malone Road, and is ideal to take advantage of its close proximity to all the 'hustle and bustle' of the bars, cafes, and specialist shops on the main Lisburn Road, together with excellent schooling within the area, and transport routes to the City Centre, and to further afield.
The property itself has the benefit of a stunning interior, with the highest quality of fittings throughout, and has a magnificent layout providing, three bedrooms, spacious living room with feature fireplace, high quality kitchen with casual dining area together with magnificent cinema room.
Externally, the property has a beautiful tiered garden with artificial grass, enjoying a high degree of privacy to the rear, and a stylish garden room / hub suitable for a number of uses, home office / consulting room / studio / teenagers den, or guest accommodation.
We have no hesitation in encouraging an early appointment to view this quite magnificent Malone townhouse.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
Stairs to landing:
Upper Level One
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.63m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with gas fire.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.99m x 3.78m (19' 8" x 12' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Central Island with five ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor. Inset sink. Integrated oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Twin sets of door to rear.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Additional storage cupboard.
Upper Level Two
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.53m (19' 7" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.29m (12' 4" x 7' 6")
With built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- Jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- Airing cupboard.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17' 8" x 11' 8")
Remote controlled up and over door. Light and power. Gas boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.22m (12' 0" x 4' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- CINEMA ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17' 8" x 11' 8")
With twin sets of doors to garden.
- HUB / GARDEN ROOM / OFFICE:
- 5.08m x 3.71m (16' 8" x 12' 2")
With low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Tiered patio garden with artificial lawn and driveway parking.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »