- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Attractive Detached Bungalow in Much Sought After Residential Location
- Generous Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room Area Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen Overlooking Gardens
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms all with Matching Laminate Flooring
- Good Sized Modern Bathroom with Separate Tiled Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Alarm System
- Driveway Parking Leading to Attached Garage
- Front Garden & Mature Good Sized Private South Facing Lawned Rear Garden
- Quiet Location Yet Extremely Convenient to Host of Amenities Including Shops & Transport Facilities
- Ideal for the Young Including Families & Also Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow occupies an excellent much sought after residential location tucked away off the Upper Malone Road whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area.
The property offers spacious bright accommodation internally with a lovely good sized mature south facing rear garden whilst overall is further enhanced having been recently redecorated and by the many fine features throughout.
With all and more this excellent home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal to both the young including families and the more discerning purchaser. Early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace, cloaks cupboard.
- 5.74m x 3.89m (18' 10" x 12' 9")
Fireplace with granite hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlighting. Open archway to..
- DINING ROOM AREA OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 7.32m x 3.15m (24' 0" x 10' 4")
(overall & at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor to dining room.
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, integrated Belling hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated microwave and oven, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
Built-in robe, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14' 0" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.39m (9' 9" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Garden to front in lawns with mature plants and shrubs. Driveway parking to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.92m x 2.87m (19' 5" x 9' 5")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Beautiful and mature enclosed south facing private rear garden in lawns with hedging, plants, shrubs and extensive concrete patio area.
Storage underneath house, boiler house and garden store.
From Belfast on Malone Road continue onto Upper Malone Road and Malone Heights is approximately 0.5 miles on the left after The Dub shops.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »