This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Excellent starter home
- Recently refurbished
- Three-bedroom semi detached
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Living room with tiled fire chamber
- Kitchen with wall and base level units
- Newly fitted three piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Excellent location
25 Lurgan Road, Portadown
A recently refurbished three-bed semi detached home in the heart of Portadown. Benefiting two reception rooms with modern wood effect floor tiles, a kitchen with wall and base level unit, newly fitted bathroom suite and enclosed rear garden this property represents the perfect opportunity for the first time buyer to get on themselves property ladder. A viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on the Lurgan Road, Portadown. Conveniently located within walking distance from town centre providing quick access to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. This property also has close links to M1 interchange, Craigavon Hospital, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and many local parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 12' 5'' x 5' 6'' (3.78m x 1.68m) at widest points
- Entrance via partially glazed wood effect door, wood effect floor tiles and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.78m x 3.30m) into bay window
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with marble effect surround and hearth, bay window, wood effect floor tiles and single panel radiator.
- Living Room 13' 5'' x 10' 3'' (4.09m x 3.12m)
- Tiled fire chamber with tiled hearth, wood effect floor tiles, single panel radiator and access to cloakroom.
- Kitchen 11' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.40m x 2.21m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to store via glazed wooden door.
- Store 11' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.43m x 2.56m)
- External storage with concrete flooring and access to rear garden via wooden door.
- First Floor Landing
- Single panel radiator and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 10' 6'' x 10' 3'' (3.20m x 3.12m)
- Rear aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.22m x 2.94m)
- Front aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 6' 9'' (2.49m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with laminate effect wooden, single panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Three piece white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit, tiled surround and shower screen; tiled flooring and access to shelved hot press.
- Property front comprising of maintained lawn, mature hedging, stoned area and tarmac drive to side of property. Enclosed rear garden comprising of maintained lawn, mature hedging, concrete paviors, tarmac area and raised concrete patio.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views