- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Villa On Elevated Site With Superb Views Over City
- Lounge With Dual Aspect
- Open plan Modern Kitchen Dinning
- 4 Bedrooms
- PVC Panelled Bathroom With White Suite And Downstairs Wc
- Attached Garage With Electric Door
- Mature Front And Rear Gardens With Excellent Variety Of Shrubbery
- Gas Central Heating
- Grey Frame Double Glazing
- Quiet Yet Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location
Additional InformationThis newly renovated 4 bed detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys delightful aspects to the front and rear.
Set on the boundary of the metropolitan green belt, the property enjoys commanding views across Belfast and of the surrounding mountains.
The accommodation is bright and airy, whilst externally the rear garden comes into its own come Spring/Summer. As well as a riot of colour from the many plants and shrubs, it enjoys considerable privacy and is perfect for those sunny days to come.
Ideal for commuting, excellent local amenities and shopping at Forestside are also close at hand. Families also have a number of leading schools in the vicinity.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Grey double glazed front door with side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tile flooring. Glazed entrance door to. . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate Strip Flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tile flooring, cloaks area, understairs storage cupboard.
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Panoramic views across city skyline to Cavehill and beyond. Laminate Strip flooring, tiled fireplace and hearth with pine surround twin aspect.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.89m x 3.66m (22' 7" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level oak units, Integrated Double Oven, single drainer 1.5 sink with swan neck tap, Island with 4 Ring Hob & Extractor hood above, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed strip lighting, American Style fridge/freezer. Door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace via pull down ladder. Floored with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
Plus wall to wall mirrored fitted sliderobe units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
Superb panoramic views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 2.51m (8' 7" x 8' 3")
Superb panoramic views. Built in cupboards.
- PVC Panelled throughout, White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower,vanity unit with low flush wc,wash hand basin, fully tiled, Marble effect tiles.
- Driveway leading to. . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Electric operated up and over door, power and light, hot and cold water, plumbed for washing machine, Worchester gas boiler.
- Front garden in lawns with flowerbeds, plants, trees and shrubs. Recently laid paviour patio with city views.
Private garden to rear, terraced with lawns and patios, excellent variety of plants, trees and mature shrubs. Backs on to green belt. Garden shed, outside light and tap, pvc oil tank.
Coming around Outer Ring on the Upper Knockbreda Road, go through Castlereagh Road junction heading towards Forestside. Take the next left after McCaughan Park into Rocky Road. Lancedean Road is first left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »