This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous bright semi detached family home in choice residential location
- Tasteful presentation throughout with generous room proportions
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Master bedroom with sliding robes and shower cubicle with electric shower
- Two further generous bedrooms
- First floor bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating, mix of wooden and uPVC double glazing
- Generous driveway parking, front and rear gardens
Additional InformationConveniently located just off Finaghy Road South this semi detached home would suit a young couple or family looking for a home near to a range of shops, services and excellent local schools.
The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious cosy living room, bright kitchen with comprehensive range of integrated appliances, dining area and door to rear. Over the first and second floors there are three generous bedrooms – master with shower cubicle and second bedroom with vanity unit. Externally there is good driveway parking and level gardens in lawn.
Sensibly priced and tastefully presented we encourage an internal appraisal at your convenience.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 3" x 12' 0" (4.95m x 3.66m)
- KITCHEN/DINING:16' 2" x 8' 6" (4.93m x 2.59m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint double oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to rear.
- Shelved hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 3" x 12' 1" (4.95m x 3.68m)
- Solid wood floor, mirror fronted sliding robes, corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 1" x 8' 0" (2.77m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Fixed staircase to . . .
- BEDROOM (2):14' 4" x 13' 6" (4.37m x 4.11m)
- Exposed wooden floor boards, storage in eaves, Velux window, vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Generous, level gardens to front and rear.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »