- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Extended Semi Detached Home in a Cul de Sac Location
- Bright Lounge with Laminate Flooring
- Living Room with Laminate Flooring with Double Doors to Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances Including Neff Oven Open Plan to Dining Area
- Recently Installed Sauna and Gym. Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Extended Dressing Area and Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear with Patio Areas & Driveway Parking
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Perfect for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Families alike
Additional InformationA substantial family home ideally located just off Trossachs Drive, Finaghy Road South. This beautifully finished home is close to many local amenities including; leading schools, shops, restaurants, popular cafes and bars. The property is a short commute into the city or to the main arterial network North or South.
The accommodation is ideally proportioned to comprise; lounge, living room, open plan modern fitted kitchen to dining room with double doors to the rear and utility room. The current owners have also recently installed a Sauna and Gym on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with modern ensuite and dressing area, and family shower room.
Externally there are gardens in lawn to the front with pebbled parking in driveway. To the rear there are pebbled and paved patio areas, perfect for entertaining or simply taking time out to relax. This fine home is sure to appeal to many buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door, laminate flooring, spot lights, understairs storage.
- 3.02m x 4.59m (9' 11" x 15' 1")
Laminate flooring, spot lights.
- 3.55m x 5.01m (11' 8" x 16' 5")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring hob, Neff double oven, part tiled walls, high and low level units, housing for American fridge freezer, island with built in storage, open plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.96m x 4.75m (9' 9" x 15' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, high and low level units.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.17m x 5.62m (10' 5" x 18' 5")
(at widest points) Laminate floor, spot lights, double doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.21m x 3.m (20' 4" x 9' 10")
Built in robes and dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit, floor to ceiling tiles, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, spot lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.08m x 2.87m (13' 5" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.07m x 3.02m (6' 10" x 9' 11")
(at widest points) Laminate flooring built in cupboard, currently used as an office.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower unit, low flush wc, double sink vanity unit, floor to ceiling tiles, spot lights, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gardens in lawn to the front with pebbled parking in driveway. To the rear there are pebbled and paved patio areas, one with artificial grass. Light and power.
Travelling down Finaghy Road South from Upper Malone, turn left on to Trossachs Drive. Katrine Park is the first street on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »