- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Lounge open to dining area.
- Extended fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Large shower room.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Eaves and fascia in Upvc.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large detached garage.
- Pillars and double gates to carparking.
An extended semi detached family home that enjoys an extensive landscaped site within this established residential area walking distance to the Stewartstown Road and all the convenience to include schools / shops / transport links / major Road Network, all only minutes away. Three excellent, well appointed bedrooms. Lounge open to living area with feature bay window to Upvc double glazed patio doors. Extended fitted kitchen / dining area. Large shower room. Feature internal doors. Upvc double glazed windows / doors eaves and fascia also in Upvc. Oil fired central heating system. Feature double gates to driveway / car parking. Large detached garage. Extensive, private landscaped rear gardens / feature paved Sun Terrace. Tremendous doorstep convenience. A family home in a location difficult to find in todays market. Chain free. Well worth an inspection. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor, cornicing, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Wood strip floor, archway open to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'8 x 10'7 (4.47m x 3.23m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, wood strip floor, deep moulded cornicing, Upvc double patio doors.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'7 x 8'9 (5.66m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, 4 ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, Upvc double patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'7 x 9'0 (3.53m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 x 8'11 (2.84m x 2.72m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, vanity unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, downlighters, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Access to;
- Extensive, landscaped gardens, mature hedging, neat lawns, feature paviours, pillars and double gates to driveway and carparking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »