- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Family Home In Leafy Upper Malone
- Excellent Location With Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Through Lounge With Dual Aspect
- Modern Kitchen With Excellent Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite )
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Private And Secluded Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Patio And Workshop / Shed
- Garage With Utility Area
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning detached family home well positioned in a popular development in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location offering ease of access to many leading primary,secondary and grammar schools. Main arterial routes and public transport services are close at hand.
The property has been very well maintained and updated by the present owners and comprises of a living room, through lounge, kitchen with dining area and w.c on the ground floor. To the first floor are four generous bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and a luxury family bathroom.
The property further benefits from driveway parking leading to a detached garage and private and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with patio complete with potting shed.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany double glazed front door, under stair recess, dado rail, wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.07m (12' 9" x 10' 1")
Wooden floor, cornicing
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 8.59m x 3.4m (28' 2" x 11' 2")
Wooden floor, dual aspect, feature gas fire, double doors to rear garden, measurement at widest points
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.59m x 3.07m (18' 4" x 10' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles feature under lighting, glazed display units and shelving, wooden work surfaces, integrated oven with chrome extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, feature brick wall, tongue and groove ceiling
- Access to roof space ( floored, light and power ), hotpress
- Panel bath, low flush w,c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.92m x 3.2m (19' 5" x 10' 6")
Built in double mirror robes, measurement at widest points
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with chrome taps and mosaic tiled splash back, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.62m (10' 1" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 2.49m (8' 7" x 8' 2")
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.6m x 2.77m (21' 8" x 9' 1")
Utility area - stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine
- GARDEN SHED / WORKSHOP:
- 3.61m x 2.34m (11' 10" x 7' 8")
Light and power
- Enclosed private and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedges, plants and shrubs, patio and additional sitting area in loose stone.
Mature front garden with plants and shrubs.
Driveway parking to front and side with parking for several cars.
Travelling down Finaghy Road South from the Upper Malone Road, Greystown Park is the first street on the right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »