- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- One reception room
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- 1st floor shower suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking to the rear
- Convenient location
A spacious end terrace property located on the outskirts of Belvoir Park with convenient access to all the major amenities within the BT8 area and it is also within a short distance from the BT9 area of Belfast. The accommodation on offer comprises 3 bedrooms, a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen with family dining area, and on the 1st floor a white shower suite completes the accommodation. Outside this home has good garden areas to both the front and rear, with the added bonus of off street parking to the rear which can be accessed from Archdale Drive. Recent sales within this popular location have proven to be very successful and as interest continues to grow we would recommend early viewing.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 12'10 x 11'5 (3.91m x 3.48m)
- Stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire.
- Kitchen 19'1 x 8'9 (5.82m x 2.67m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls. Extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling, open to dining area.
- Dining area image
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 11'4 (3.45m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 8'8 (3.25m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 8'10 (2.67m x 2.69m)
- Shower room 6'1 x 5'5 (1.85m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Max inspiration shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens lain in lawn, patio area, range of plants, trees and shrubs, 2 outbuildings.
- Rear parking
- Access via Archdale Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »