- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- One reception room
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- 1st floor shower suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking to the rear
- Convenient location
A spacious end terrace property located on the outskirts of Belvoir Park with convenient access to all the major amenities within the BT8 area and it is also within a short distance from the BT9 area of Belfast. The accommodation on offer comprises 3 bedrooms, a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen with family dining area, and on the 1st floor a white shower suite completes the accommodation. Outside this home has good garden areas to both the front and rear, with the added bonus of off street parking to the rear which can be accessed from Archdale Drive. Recent sales within this popular location have proven to be very successful and as interest continues to grow we would recommend early viewing.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 12'10 x 11'5 (3.91m x 3.48m)
- Stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire.
- Kitchen 19'1 x 8'9 (5.82m x 2.67m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls. Extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling, open to dining area.
- Dining area image
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 11'4 (3.45m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 8'8 (3.25m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 8'10 (2.67m x 2.69m)
- Shower room 6'1 x 5'5 (1.85m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Max inspiration shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens lain in lawn, patio area, range of plants, trees and shrubs, 2 outbuildings.
- Rear parking
- Access via Archdale Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »