- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Master Bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room.
- Two reception rooms.
- Newly installed kitchen.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Landscaped private site.
An extended semi detached family home that enjoys a prominent landscaped corner position that offers well appointed family accommodation throughout. Four good bedrooms / master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Two separate reception rooms to include an extended living room with feature bi- folding doors to a South facing Sun Terrace. Extended newly installed kitchen / dining area / centre island / Patio doors. Luxury white bathroom suite. Developed Floored / Sheeted Roof space, Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Gas central heating system. Feature internal doors. Good, fresh youthful presentation throughout. Private landscaped site with secure gardens. Suited to first time buyers or the up sizing client looking for comfort and convenience. Walking distance to the Glen Road / local schools / transport links. Well worth viewing. EPC C75
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Extended Porch, Upvc Double glazed entrance door to;
- LOUNGE 15'1 x 1`4'9 (4.60m x 0.53m)
- Feature Spanish Stone fireplace with Spanish Stone inset and hearth, bay window. Feature down lighting.
- EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM 21'6 x 12'3 (6.55m x 3.73m)
- Down lighters, feature bay window, feature bi folding patio doors to a south facing Sun terrace, double doors to;
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'3 x 14'3 (5.26m x 4.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, down lighters, feature work surfaces, feature island, fridge and freezer, sink unit, built-in oven / hob / dishwasher / microwave / coffee machine, Upvc double glazed patio doors, feature porcelain tiled floor, velux window.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'9 x 12'3 (4.80m x 3.73m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, down lighters, Feature tiling and flooring,
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 9'7 (3.45m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'1 x 7'1 (2.77m x 2.16m)
- From Landing access to a floored and sheeted Roof space.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, chrome effect sanitary ware. Feature tiling and flooring.
- Elevated corner site, landscaped with feature paved sun terrace neat lawns and planting, outside lights, feature wall / pillars and railings, driveway / car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »