This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning detached family home on an impressive site
- Exceptional level of presentation throughout
- Comfortable living room with feature fireplace and open fire
- Contemporary white fitted kitchen with a superb range of integrated appliances
- Incorporating family room and casual dining
- Family room complete with open fire and solid oak flooring
- Vaulted ceiling with an abundance of natural light and views over the rear garden
- Four well appointed bedrooms perfect for the growing family
- Family bathroom suite and additional ground floor WC
- Located in the highly sought after area of Ballyholme
- Extremely convenient to Schools, beaches, coffee shops and Bangor town centre
- Colourful landscaped rear gardens and private patio area
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- A perfect home presented to a high standard
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are truly delighted to offer for sale this exquisite detached family home, which is situated within a very sought after stretch of Ballyholme. Being extended and presented to a high standard throughout, as well a generous rear garden on offer, we expect this to be of huge interest to the growing family market. Internally this property is extremely well thought out and meets the modern needs of those seeking low maintenance living. The deceptive accommodation includes a comfortable living room with a feature fireplace and open fire, large family room again with an open fire and a contemporary white open plan kitchen, which hosts a perfect casual dining area with vaulted ceiling. The residence also benefits from four very well appointed bedrooms, ground floor WC and family bathroom suite. As one would expect the necessities like Phoenix Gas Central Heating , UPVC double glazing and a tarmac drive have all been attended to. The impressive site on which this potential purchase sits, helps highlight the advantages of summer entertaining being set within mature gardens and tiled patio area. The detached garage helps create the additional storage most purchasers long for. With all of these advantages being set in such a prestigious address, it finds itself convenient to many parts of Bangor and beyond. For a property that possesses so many charming features we suggest viewing at your earliest convenience. Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 02890428989 .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled porch with inner glass panel door. Impressive hallway with composite oak strip flooring and charming stain glass window. Entered via hardwood front door.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush w.c with pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.73m (13' 6" x 12' 3")
Bright and well-appointed room. Dual aspect windows. Hand carved wooden surround. Cast iron inset with sunken black tiled hearth. Open fire. Carpeted.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 8.43m x 3.76m (27' 8" x 12' 4")
Composite Oak strip flooring. Open fire with sunken granite fireplace. Handcrafted sleeper mantle. Leading to…
- KITCHEN/SITTING ROOM AREA:
- 7.72m x 2.77m (25' 4" x 9' 1")
Stunning Artic White contemporary kitchen with a superb range of high and low level handless units with smart storage. Quartz effect worktop with stainless steel drainer and square sink. Elica wall mounted extractor with four ring halogen hob with contrasting splashback. Integrated oven/grill and microwave. Integrated dishwasher and dual washer/dryer. Feature L.E.D kickboard lighting. Space for American style fridge freezer. Counter lighting. Breakfast bar. Recess spotlights. Composite Oak strip flooring. Leading to.. Sitting Area with dual aspect windows and UPVC doors over the glorious rear garden. Large velux. A superb space to spend time with family or entertain in.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.76m (13' 5" x 12' 4")
Impressive main bedroom with space for double wardrobe and dresser. Dual aspect windows. Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.1m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
Perfect childs bedroom. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Stripped and polished floorboards. Could alternate as a home office.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 1.83m (11' 0" x 6' 0")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- A superb modern fully white suite with panelled bath and thermostatic controlled power shower. Mixer taps. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- Accessed via slingsby type ladder. Light and dormer window with sea view.
- A large colourful mature garden to the rear with glorious planting which provides plenty of privacy. Stone patio area off double patio doors. There is also access to a large detached garage which provides plentiful storage. To the front there is a charming bordered lawn surrounded by mature trees and plants. Private driveway parking for a number of cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.38m x 3.76m (27' 6" x 12' 4")
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views