- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- White bathroom suite.
- Partially Upvc double glazed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Chain free.
A superb opportunity to purchase this mid terrace home located in Andersonstown. Benefiting from proximity to schools, shops and transport routes to include the Glider Service, this well appointed home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include the living room with bay window. Kitchen. White bathroom suite on the first floor. Partially Upvc double glazed. Oil fired central heating system. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden with additional decking and patio space. Chain free. Offering a lot of potential coupled with convenience, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D55
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'10 x 12'6 (4.83m x 3.81m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor, cornicing.
- KITCHEN 9'11 x 7'10 (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, display cabinets, partially tiled walls, access to;
- DINIGN ROOM 10'11 x 8'4 (3.33m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'5 x 8'6 (4.70m x 2.59m)
- Built-in robes / hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 16'3 x 10'5 (4.95m x 3.18m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 7'8 x 7'7 (2.34m x 2.31m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained garden, additional decking and patio space, tap, well maintained, enclosed flagged garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »