- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom detached family home of approx 1350 sq ft
- Lounge with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of fitted appliances
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece family bathroom suite
- Integral garage (22'00 x 11'09)
- Gas fired central heating
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Fully landscaped front & rear gardens
- Ideal for family gatherings
- Viewing is strictly via private appointment
25 Five Acres, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this four bedroom detached property with integral garage with beautifully landscaped front & rear gardens. Located in a highly popular and quiet residential area off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown. This property offers an attractive, internal layout which is sure to appeal to those seeking a spacious family home within this highly desirable location.
Located just off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.70m x 3.40m)
- Via glazed PVC door, wooden flooring, vertical panel and double panel radiator. Open staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- WC 5' 1'' x 4' 6'' (1.55m x 1.37m)
- Comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiles. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 18' 9'' x 15' 1'' (5.71m x 4.59m) into bay window
- Spacious living room with feature open fire, wooden flooring, double panel radiator, wall lights and glazed double door access leading from hallway.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 5'' x 8' 5'' (6.22m x 2.56m)
- With a range of wall and base units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with integral cooker/oven with four ceramic hob. Space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wine rack. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC doors leading to rear patio area. Access to;
- Utility 8' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.59m x 1.80m)
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Integral Garage 22' 0'' x 11' 9'' (6.70m x 3.58m)
- Up & over door. Power & light.
- First Floor Landing 18' 9'' x 6' 3'' (5.71m x 1.90m) at widest points
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 11' 9'' (4.2m x 3.57m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 8' 7'' x 4' 6'' (2.62m x 1.38m)
- Comprising of; mains shower enclosure, low flush WC and wash hand basin with floating vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.32m x 2.59m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in slide robe.
- Bedroom 4 12' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.65m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m) at widest points
- Comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with telephone shower attachment. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with brick paved driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden with decorative patio area, raised decking, planted flower bed and pebbled area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »