- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tudor style semi detached
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge open to dining
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Ample off street parking
- Gardens to front and rear
- Cul de sac position
Located off the Cairnshill Road, in the ever popular Four Winds area, this particular house type in Finsbury offers excellent well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, a bright spacious lounge with family dining area and a fitted kitchen and is finished with a bathroom suite on first floor. Well maintained throughout, this property is sure to appeal a wide range of buyers, currently looking to locate in the sought after location. Outside the property benefits from a cul sac setting, and enjoys a tarmac driveway to the front with ample off street parking and good sized gardens to both the front and rear. The property is also within a short distance to the Cairnshill Park and Ride, the shops and facilities of Newton Park and leading schools. An excellent home in a great location that is also chain free!.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, cloaks cupboard and annex under stairs.
- Lounge / dining area 14'7 x 13'5 (4.45m x 4.09m)
- Marble fireplace with raised hearth. Open to dining area.
- Dining image 9'10 x 9'4 (3.00m x 2.84m)
- Sliding doors to rear gardens.
- Kitchen 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard. Laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 10'1 (4.24m x 3.07m)
- Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 9'4 (3.96m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 8'5 (2.57m x 2.57m)
- Built in double robes.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 5'8 (2.46m x 1.73m)
- Comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off street parking.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn with a range of plants, and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Gardens to the rear laid in lawn, outside light, pvc oil tank, outside
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »