- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Terrace
- Open Plan Reception with Ample Dining Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationA well presented and double extended terrace in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a hallway, open plan reception with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits oil fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Eccles Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Composite PVC front door with smoked glass insets, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room/Dining Area 6.86m x 2.91m (22'6" x 9'6")
- Open plan reception with ample dining space, 2 double panelled radiators, under stair storage, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 3.59m x 2.28m (11'9" x 7'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for a washing machine, cooker space with extractor hood, fridge freezer space , recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, access to rear yard
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Bedroom 1 3.14m x 4.08m (10'3" x 13'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.42m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 4.37m x 3.65m (14'4" x 11'11")
- 2 velux windows, eaves storage
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, fully paved yard
- Fully enclosed yard with access to rear entry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »