- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi-detached residence
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Conservatory over-looking garden
- Bathroom comprising bath and separate shower cubicle
- Off-street carparking
- Walking distance to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont's local amenities
Additional InformationBuilt circa 1926, this attractive semi-detached residence comprises good accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge open plan to dining area with doors to a conservatory overlooking an enclosed rear garden. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom and access to a floored roofspace.
Outside there is off-street carparking to the driveway and an enclosed rear garden and patio area.
Conveniently located to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont this is the perfect purchase for those seeking easy access to bus routes, schools, cafes, shops and so much more.
Very much enjoyed by the current owners, we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience as properties sell quickly within this location.
- uPVC door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Door with leaded stained glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage. Low flush wc.
- 4.5m x 3.45m (14' 9" x 11' 4")
Attractive fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset, living flame gas fire. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
Solid oak flooring, sliding patio door to:
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10' 1" x 9' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to garden.
- 4.37m x 1.98m (14' 4" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, four ring electric hob and double oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dishwasher, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Leaded stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Laminate flooring. Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors, leaded stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.11m (11' 4" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.28m (8' 4" x 7' 6")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to ROOFSPACE: Window, electric, insulated. Worcester boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden in lawn, driveway.
- REAR GARDEN:
- In lawn with patio area, shrubs etc.
Travelling towards the city centre from Ballyhackamore, go through the lights at North Road and take the second right into Ebrington Gardens. Number 25 is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »