- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Four Bedrooms, Two with En Suites including Master also with Dressing Room
- Entertainment Size Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Excellent Living Room with Wood Burning Stove and French Doors to Rear Patio
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with Superb Views
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom including Jacuzzi Bath and Bidet
- Ground Floor Home Office
- First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Excellent Double Garage (30' x 19') with Electric Roller Door
- Neat Landscaped Gardens
- Good Parking Areas to Front and Side
Additional InformationIt gives Thomas Orr Residential great pleasure to bring to the market this superb split level rural bungalow on a magnificent elevated site with stunning views over Co. Down countryside, Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough right around to Belfast.
- REAR ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- 4.98m x 2.06m (16' 4" x 6' 9")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.98m (10' 6" x 6' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine etc, cupboards, worktops, WC.
- 1.96m x 1.68m (6' 5" x 5' 6")
- 6.17m x 5.72m (20' 3" x 18' 9")
Extensive range of built-in units in 'cherry' style, breakfast bar etc, all areas enjoying the superb views highlighted previously.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.88m x 3.61m (22' 7" x 11' 10")
Wood burnig stove, French doors to rear patio.
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed and tiled porch leading into...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.49m x 4.8m (24' 7" x 15' 9")
Stone effect fireplace, five wall light points.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.65m x 3.96m (25' 1" x 13' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.29m (11' 7" x 7' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in wardrobes.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.87m (9' 5" x 9' 5")
Champagne suite, jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low-flush WC, fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 4.37m (15' 10" x 14' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-flush WC.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 4.34m (16' 0" x 14' 3")
(Or reception area) Leading to bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 4.32m (14' 4" x 14' 2")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 9.14m x 5.79m (30' 0" x 19' 0")
Electric roller door.
Dunlady Road, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »