This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Six bedrooms
- Three receiption rooms including sun room
- Oak kitchen with integrated appliances
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- Original antique radiators on ground floor
Drumcree Road, Portadown
This substantial six bedroom detached residence offers in excess of 3000 sq ft of spacious accommodation, that has been designed with the family in mind offering comfortable and practical living space with a variety of appealing features and finishes on offer. The property is neatly positioned on a spacious site of approx 0.4 acre and enjoys the best of both worlds being within a short distance of the town centre whilst also enjoying superb views of the surrounding countryside. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Just off the Garvaghy Road, from Portadown Town centre take right on Drumcree Road. The property is situated in close proximity to the new Church Meadow development.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 32' 0'' x 21' 5'' (9.75m x 6.52m)
- Via glazed wooden front door, parquet flooring, telephone point, ornamental fireplace, original cast iron radiator and centre staircase leading to first floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m)
- Feature ornamental fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and slate hearth, laminate wood effect flooring and cast iron radiator.
- LOUNGE: 18' 9'' x 15' 11'' (5.71m x 4.85m)
- Feature fireplace, bay window, cove cornice ceiling, centre ceiling rose, television point, two cast iron radiators and laminate wood effect flooring.
- KITCHEN: 18' 2'' x 15' 0'' (5.53m x 4.57m)
- Range of fitted distressed Oak wall and base units with glazed display cabinets, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven and hob with brick surround, integrated dishwasher, wine rack, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Three cast iron radiators and access to sun room via glazed double doors.
- SUN ROOM: 20' 0'' x 9' 10'' (6.09m x 2.99m)
- Tiled flooring, double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled flooring, single panel radiator and access to rear garden via glazed wooden door.
- SEPARATE WC: 9' 3'' x 3' 10'' (2.82m x 1.17m)
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and cast iron radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM: 13' 8'' x 7' 5'' (4.16m x 2.26m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Double panel radiator and access to hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.67m x 3.96m)
- Rear aspect, double panel radiator, walk in His n’ Her wardrobes and access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 6' 2'' x 5' 5'' (1.88m x 1.65m)
- Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and shower enclosure with electric shower unit.
- STUDY 10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.17m x 2.06m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): 14' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.52m x 3.60m)
- Front aspect, original wooden flooring, single panel radiator and walk in wardrobe (10'4 x 5').
- BEDROOM (3): 15' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.57m x 3.63m)
- Rear aspect, original wooden flooring, single panel radiator and walk in wardrobe (10'4 x 5')
- BEDROOM (4): 18' 5'' x 11' 11'' (5.61m x 3.63m)
- Front and side aspect, double panel radiator and access to walk in wardrobe via glazed double doors.
- BEDROOM (5): 13' 0'' x 12' 6'' (3.96m x 3.81m)
- Rear aspect, original wooden flooring and built in double wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (6): 17' 8'' x 10' 1'' (5.38m x 3.07m)
- Front aspect, double panel radiator and two built in wardrobes.
- BATHROOM: 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
- Four piece suite comprising free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and shower enclosure with electric shower unit. Wooden flooring and cast iron Radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 8'' x 15' 7'' (5.38m x 4.75m)
- Via up and over door, power and light.
- OFFICE: 11' 11'' x 7' 8'' (3.63m x 2.34m)
- Off garage, laminate wood effect flooring and double panel radiator.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »