- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious living/dining area
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Four piece family bathroom
- Basement with further storage/living space
- Single garage (21' 7'' x 9' 10'')
- Double garage (33' 4'' x 20' 4'')
- Large gardens
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area: Approx. 1041 sq ft
25 Derrycrew Road, Loughgall
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this idyllic detached bungalow set on 0.7 acres of land in peaceful surroundings on the outskirts of Loughgall. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, spacious living accommodation, kitchen with a range of high and low level units and access to further storage and living areas in the basement. In addition to this, the property benefits from a large detached double garage and a single attached garage. Given the spacious site there is potential for a neighbouring infill building site (subject to planning). 25 Derrycrew Road is five minutes from the M1 and is the perfect purchase for those seeking a country home in a peaceful setting yet still close to main roads for easy commuting. Early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 7' 3'' x 14' 2'' (2.21m x 4.31m)
- Access via PVC door. Double panel radiators. Wood effect flooring. Access to storage cupboards.
- Lounge/Diner 20' 7'' x 21' 2'' (6.27m x 6.45m) at widest point
- Three double panel radiators. Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace. Access to rear garden via sliding doors.
- Kitchen 9' 9'' x 22' 1'' (2.97m x 6.73m) at widest point
- Spacious kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated hob, oven and fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Double panel radiator. Carpet/tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Access to rear garden via PVC door. Access to basement.
- Bedroom 1 13' 2'' x 10' 1'' (4.01m x 3.07m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 11' 0'' (3.76m x 3.35m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 2'' x 6' 8'' (2.79m x 2.03m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; WC, fitted bath, shower with electric unit and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Basement Hallway 7' 3'' x 13' 2'' (2.21m x 4.01m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Room 1 11' 4'' x 10' 7'' (3.442m x 3.218m)
- Carpet flooring
- Room 2 11' 4'' x 9' 8'' (3.449m x 2.938m)
- Vinyl flooring. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- Room 3 9' 3'' x 13' 2'' (2.812m x 4.010m)
- Room 4 10' 7'' x 20' 9'' (3.236m x 6.336m)
- Carpet flooring. Fireplace
- Single garage 21' 7'' x 9' 10'' (6.581m x 3.007m)
- Double garage 33' 4'' x 20' 4'' (10.152m x 6.189m)
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to garage. The rear of the property offers substantial parking space and access to double garage and side garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »