- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent family home
- Five-bedroom detached property
- Approx. 1980 sq.ft.
- Three reception rooms including lounge with open fire
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of units
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Four-piece family bathroom suite
- Integral garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Desirable location
25 Cottage Road, Dollingstown
A detached five-bedroom family home with integral garage and enclosed rear gardens located in an excellent location. This approx. 1890 sq.ft. property located on the desirable Cottage Road, Dollingstown offers an open plan kitchen/diner, three reception rooms including lounge with open fire, utility room, five well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and a four-piece family bathroom suite. This property is sure to feature highly on the wish list of those looking for the perfect family home. Viewings come highly recommended.
Located on the Cottage Road, Dollingstown. The village of Dollingstown is in close proximity to Lurgan, Portadown and Moira. Benefitting quick access to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 11' 0'' x 8' 4'' (3.35m x 2.54m)
- Entrance via wooden door, cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 3'' x 17' 0'' (3.44m x 5.17m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level unit, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board and space for appliances. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls and two double panel radiators. Access to rear via double glazed door.
- Lounge 21' 8'' x 14' 1'' (6.61m x 4.29m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with marble surround and hearth, cove cornice ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and two double panels radiators.
- Dining Room 10' 11'' x 13' 1'' (3.32m x 3.99m)
- Rear aspect room with cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator.
- Conservatory 11' 11'' x 15' 11'' (3.63m x 4.84m)
- Side aspect room with tiled flooring two double panel radiators. Access to rear via double glazed French doors.
- Single panel radiator. Access to cloakroom.
- Utility Room 8' 7'' x 7' 10'' (2.61m x 2.40m)
- Rear aspect room with base level units, stainless steel sink with double draining board and space for utilities. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- WC 2' 11'' x 4' 2'' (0.88m x 1.28m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Double Integral Garage 14' 11'' x 24' 4'' (4.54m x 7.41m)
- Two up and over doors, skimmed walls and electrical outlets. Side access door.
- Living Room / Bedroom 5 11' 11'' x 15' 0'' (3.63m x 4.58m)
- Rear aspect room featuring open fire with tiled surround, cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator. Access to rear via double glazed French doors.
- Second Floor Landing
- Access to hot press and roof space. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.65m x 3.61m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.65m x 3.61m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 2' 9'' x 8' 7'' (0.83m x 2.61m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit and glazed surround. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12' 2'' x 12' 0'' (3.70m x 3.67m)
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.63m x 3.67m)
- Rear aspect with built in wardrobe and double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 2'' x 8' 6'' (1.88m x 2.58m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit and glazed shower screen. Tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Property front comprising of maintained lawn, an array of plants, shrubs and trees and a tarmac driveway accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, brick paving an array of plants, shrubs and trees.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »