- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Chalet Style Villa In Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With Mirrored Sliderobes To Master
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Open Plan To Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen Diner With Range Of Fitted High & Low Level Cupboards
- Fitted Bathroom Suite On First Floor With Shower Over Bath & Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Attached Garage And Off Street Parking / Garden To Front In Lawns
- Generous Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Paved Patio Area
- Ideally Situated Within Bangor Ring Road / Near To Ballyholme Primary School & Beach
Additional InformationThis semi detached chalet style villa is located within the pleasant cul-de-sac location of Cotswold Drive, set just off the Donaghadee Road and still within the Bangor Ring Road. The home offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan through to a dining area, a good sized separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards, and three well proportioned bedrooms with built-in mirrored sliderobes to the master bedroom. The home further benefits from a bathroom suite with separate WC, double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and PVC fascias and soffits. Outside there is off street parking, an attached garage, front garden in lawns and a generous rear garden with edged lawns and paved patio area. Available with no onward chain, this property is ideally situated a short distance from Ballyholme Primary School and walks at Ballyholme Beach.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, single panelled radiator, coving.
- 6.83m x 3.48m (22' 5" x 11' 5")
Feature fireplace with inset gas fire, double panelled and single panelled radiators, coving.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.22m x 2.63m (13' 10" x 8' 8")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker and fridge, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Store off, tiled flooring, door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access, Hot Press off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.5m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.8m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.47m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and mains thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, single panelled radiator, low flush WC, single panelled radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, single panelled radiator, tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.21m x 2.7m (13' 10" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, power, light.
- To front - edged lawns, off street parking, bedding areas.
To rear - generous rear garden with edged lawns, paved patio, PVC oil tank, outside tap, shrubs.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road, take the turning on the left just before the Donaghadee Road roundabout in to Cotswold Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »