- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prime Retail Unit extending to 13.211 sq ft
- Coleraine is one of Northern Ireland’s leading provincial towns located in the north west of the Province and situated c.56 miles north of Belfast and c.30 miles east of Londonderry. It has a primary catchment of 57,000 people and a wider catchment in excess of 125,000. Coleraine provides the main commercial and retail facilities for the surrounding towns of Ballymoney, Portrush, Portstewart, Bushmills and the Causeway Coast Region. The town centre as such provides a prime focus for retail trade regionally as the capital of the Causeway Coast with over 2.0m visitors annually to the region. Coleraine is also home to the main campus of the University of Ulster with nearly 6,000 students and c.1,300 staff. The town has major road and rail links to all other parts of Northern Ireland providing excellent connection services for tourists, commuters and students.
The subject property is located within the main pedestrian area of the town. Surrounding retailers include Topshop, Boots, Poundland, DV8, Greggs, Savers and the iconic Moores Department Store which facilitates a number of retailers including Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Monsoon and Accessorize.
- The subject property offers well apportioned retail accommodation arranged over 4 floors currently with a café on the second floor. The property benefits from excellent wide frontage and a feature foyer area providing exceptional window display facilities onto Church Street which benefits from consistent heavy footfall. The property also benefits from lift access.
There are a number of town centre car parks in close proximity to the subject. Rear access off Society Street is in place for deliveries, if needed. The property whilst ideal for continued retail use is also suited to alternative use subject to planning consent as needed.
- Accommodation comprising -:
- Total Measurement : 1,227.6 m / 13,211 sq ft
- 74.4 sq.m / 801 sq ft
- Ground Floor 365.0 sq.m / 3,928 sq ft -:
- Retail (including foyer)
- 343.2 sq.m / 3,693 sq ft
- WC Facilities:
- 21.8 sq.m / 234 sq ft
- First Floor 381.5 sq.m / 4,105 sq ft -:
- Retail (including changing cubicles.
- Second Floor 362.4 sq.m / 3,900 sq ft -:
- 250.1 sq.m / 2,692 sq ft
- 51.1 sq.m / 550 sq ft
- WC Facilities:
- Office 1:
- 17.8 sq.m / 192 sq ft
- Office 2:
- 14.8 sq.m / 159 sq ft
- Office 3:
- 8.8 sq.m / 95 sq ft
- Office 4:
- 11.3 sq.m / 122 sq ft
- 11.3 sq.m / 122 sq ft
- Third Floor 44.3 sq.m / 477 sq ft -:
- 29.9 sq.m / 322
- 14.4 sq.m / 155 sq ft
- We are advised by the Land and Property Service that the current NAV for the subject is: £74,600.
- Assumed Freehold / Long Leasehold.
- All prices, outgoings etc. are exclusive of, but are subject to VAT.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »