- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Town House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Downstairs W.C
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master With Walk-In Wardrobe
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Ample storage space
- Fully Fitted Alarm System
- Front with Ample Car Parking Space
- Enclosed Paved Patio Area
- Highly Sought After Location
- Public and Private Transport Links in Close Proximity
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
Additional InformationThis immaculate town house will prove popular with first time buyers, families and investors alike. It is ideally situated for commuting into Belfast and within walking distance to Connswater Retail Park, CS Lewis Square and Connswater walkway.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and exceptionally well finished throughout. 25 Chatsworth Street internally comprises of a modern luxury fitted kitchen / dining area, stylish living area leading to an enclosed rear garden, a separate downstairs WC, three double bedrooms (two with walk-in wardrobes) and a modern three-piece family shower room.
Externally, the property boasts a large enclosed south facing rear yard to enjoy. Further benefits include a fully fitted alarm system, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this home as properties like this are hard to find in this Belfast location.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Excellent range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with chrome handles, marble effect laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap, built-in appliances to include; electric double oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washer/ dryer, part tiled ceramic walls, recessed spotlights.
- Recessed spotlights, laminate wooden flooring, patio door to rear yard. Open-plan to kitchen area.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Three piece white bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower over panelled bath, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Laminate wooden flooring, double radiator, built-in sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.25m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
Laminate wooden flooring, leading to..
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM
- Heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, plumbed for W.C, recessed spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.76m (17' 3" x 12' 4")
Newly carpeted, two double radiators, two velux sky light windows, recessed spotlights, leading too..
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM
- Two seperate walk in dressing rooms / wardrobes.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- South facing enclosed rear yard, laid in stones and paved.
25 Chatsworth Street is located off Templemore Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
111th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »