- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning refurbished detached residence on a site of circa 0.75 acres
- Extended to include a fabulous living dining room with floating ceiling and bi-fold doors to sun terrace
- Magnificent kitchen with modern units, quartz worktops, integrated appliances, wood burning stove and dining area
- Living room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and master with additional walk in robe
- Study/optional fifth bedroom
- Family bathroom with luxury white suite
- Utility room
- Detached timber garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Beautifully maintained lawns, various specimen plants and fruit trees, patio areas and garden pond
- Tarmac driveway with superb parking facilities for several cars
- Private setting yet convenient to Newtownards, Bangor and Ards Peninsula
Additional InformationA stunning detached residence that has been extended and renovated to offer contemporary rural living on a substantial site of circa 0.75 acres yet less than 15 minutes' drive from Newtownards.
The property sits on a relatively level site with a careful combination of landscaped gardens, patio areas with a garden pond and well-manicured lawns creating a private and peaceful setting. The property has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment leaving little to do but move in and enjoy the new surroundings. The accommodation is both spacious and flexible in design offering superb entertainment areas and quieter living spaces for every occasion and a growing family. Of particular note on the ground floor is the simply stunning living dining room with floating ceiling, bi-fold doors and central double sided gas fire. The kitchen has an excellent range of modern units, integrated appliances and is completed with quartz work surfaces for that extra touch of luxury. The layout is flexible and can offer up to five bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities including the master bedroom with walk in ward robe and sea views. Further benefits include an additional living room with feature fireplace, sea views and wood burning stove, a utility room and family bathroom with luxury furnishings.
Located on the outskirts of Greyabbey the property offers a private and tranquil setting with ease of access to the Ards Peninsula and its varied amenities, costal walks and areas of outstanding natural beauty. With so much on offer this truly is a home that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
- Composite front door and fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, walk in store.
- 4.5m x 4.34m (14' 9" x 14' 3")
Engineered oak floor, Inglenook style fireplace with wood burner and tiled hearth, views over countryside.
- LIVING DINING ROOM:
- 7.77m x 6.6m (25' 6" x 21' 8")
At widest points. Engineered oak floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, divided by central twin sided gas fired stove and wired for TV, floating ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, views over front garden and bi-fold doors to patio area, concealed power points.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 2.13m (11' 4" x 7' 0")
Views over countryside.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 6.32m x 3.56m (20' 9" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, Quartz work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated wine fridge, housing for range style cooker, stainless steel extractor hood and glass canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Quartz upstands, kickboard lighting, tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wood burning stove, French doors to rear garden, recessed downlighters.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 1.42m (12' 4" x 4' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC rear door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Views over countryside to the Irish Sea.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Views over countryside to the Irish Sea.
- Hotpress with built in shelving, seating/computer area. Access to roofspace. Velux window with views to the Irish Sea.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.89m (15' 5" x 12' 9")
Eaves storage, walk in wardrobe, large velux window with views to the Irish Sea.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower, rain shower head and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 4.37m (15' 5" x 14' 4")
Built in double wardrobe. Large Velux window with views to the Irish Sea.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity sink unit with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, large velux window with countryside views.
- Extensive lawns to front and rear with mature trees, a selection of fruit trees, shrubs and specimen plants. Circular patio area and additional patios, green house, detached garage, garden pond, tarmac driveway for several cars, boat, caravan. PVC oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »