- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow On An Elevated Site With Superb Countryside Views
- Spacious & Adaptable Accommodation
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Bright Living Room With Inset Wood Burning Stove & Bay Window
- Separate Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Black uPVC Windows
- PVC Facia Boards & Soffits
- Driveway Parking Enabling To Drive Around The Property
- Magnificent Elevated Site With Panoramic Views
- Private Gardens In Lawn With Raised Decked Sitting Area
- Beautiful Semi-Rural Location Yet Accessible To Belfast Which Is Approximately 25 Minutes Away
- Viewing By Private Appointment By Contacting Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is extremely well presented by the current owner and is situated on an excellent elevated site, combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding landscape whilst enjoying this tranquil location a short commuting distance from Belfast, Lisburn, Saintfield, and Ballynahinch. The property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers with little to do but move in and family accommodation comprising of 4 bedrooms, 1 ensuite, and 2 receptions rooms with a luxury fitted kitchen and utility room.
A superb opportunity to purchase a delightful family home in a quiet yet convenient location, which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.28m x 3.87m (23' 11" x 12' 8")
Corniced ceiling. Wood-burning stove with granite hearth. Low voltage spotlighting.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.67m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Solid wooden floor. Wood-burning stove. Low voltage spotlighting.
- 4.73m x 3.63m (15' 6" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Granite work tops. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. 'Hotpoint' double oven. 'Hotpoint' microwave. 5 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.08m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe. Low voltage spotlighting.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.64m x 2.98m (11' 11" x 9' 9")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.81m (15' 3" x 12' 6")
Double uPVC doors leading to outside. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 2.18m (9' 11" x 7' 2")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe. Low voltage spotlighting.
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Corner shower cubicle with rainhead attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel radiator. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Brick entrance pillars to tarmac driveway which enables one to drive around the outside of the property. Enclosed garden bordered by mature hedging and trees with garden in lawn and timber decked sitting area. Situated on an elevated site with terrific views over the countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »