- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Semi-Detached Home On The Outskirts Of Newtownards
- Fitted Kitchen With Good Range Of Units
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room With Open Fireplace And Dual Aspect Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built In Storage
- Stunning Uninterrupted Views Over Newtownards Town Centre
- Landscaped Front And Rear Gardens And Integrated Garage
- Fantastic Location In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Close To Newtownards Town Centre
Situated in a cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Newtownards, this home benefits from stunning views over Newtownards and towards Scrabo Tower and presents the opportunity for any buyer to purchase a warm, well maintained family home in a quiet neighbourhood. The ground floor has a walk in storage area, open plan living/dining room with open fireplace and family kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, a good sized bathroom and a floored roofspace. Externally, the owners have landscaped to include an array of mature shrubs and trees, seating area and integrated garage.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard with power and light.
- Living Room / Dining Area 7.44 x 3.5 (24'5" x 11'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, wood panelling, open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing, space for dining table, views to the rear over Newtownards and glazed door to kitchen.
- Kitchen 4.1 x 2.4 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, feature glazed unit, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, views over Newtownards and access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.8 x 3.1 (12'6" x 10'2")
- Picture rail and built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 x 3.0 (11'6" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring, picture rail and views over Newtownards and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 3 2.8 x 2.3 (9'2" x 7'7")
- Solid wood flooring and picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Aqualisa shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and hotpress with storage.
- Floored Roofspace 5.1 x 3.3 (16'9" x 10'10")
- Power and light, eaves storage and Velux type window.
- Front - Tarmac driveway leading to integrated garage, landscaped area with stone and sleeper wood walkway, array of shurbs and plants and paved walkway.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and plants, views over Newtownards, outside tap, outside light, oil storage tank and access to garage.
- Garage 5.3 x 2.7 (17'5" x 8'10")
- Oil fired boiler, power and light and up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »