25 Birchdale Manor, Lurgan BT66 7TP
3 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Family Home
- Potential Rent: £525pcm (£6,300pa)
- Comparable: 65 Birchdale Manor on the Market for £129,950
- Entrance Hall / Lounge / Spacious Kitchen / Casual Dining Area / Bathroom
- Oil Fired Heating / Double Glazed in uPVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway / Garden to front, Enclosed at Rear
- Popular And Convenient Location
- Ideal Family Home or Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationViewing Times:
12:25pm - 12:55pm Thu 14th June
12:25pm - 12:55pm Wed 20th June
12:25pm - 12:55pm Fri 22nd June
A deceptively spacious three-bedroom end of Terrace, Birchdale Manor is a popular development well situated on the outskirts of Lurgan town centre close to all local amenities and transport routes into Belfast and other surrounding towns. The property itself has accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with casual dining and bathroom. In addition, it benefits from an enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and driveway parking for two cars.
Lurgan is a town in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The town is near the southern shore of Lough Neagh and in the north-eastern corner of the county. Lurgan is about 18 miles (29 km) south-west of Belfast and is linked to the city by both the M1 motorway and the Belfast–Dublin railway line. It has approx. population of 25,000.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »