- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large detached house
- 1 acre mature rural site
- Four ground floor bedrooms
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Flexible accommodation
- UPVC DG and OFCH
Additional InformationA substantial detached house set on a mature, one acre, rural site with views over the surrounding countryside towards Benbradagh, Donald's Hill and Binevenagh. This impressive property is located off Betts Road, Drumsurn close to the amenities in the village and a short drive into Limavady and the Roe Valley.
So much flexible accommodation with up to seven bedrooms and various reception rooms combined with the great outdoor space make this an ideal home for a large, growing family or those who expect to have lots of guests.
We are now living in unprecedented times and this property certainly offers the space to work from safely from home in a pleasant and convenient location
Needs to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen, utility room, WC, sunroom, four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom then landing / lounge, shower room and three further bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from uPVC double glazing, facia and seamless guttering, an oil fired central heating system and an intruder alarm. Foundations and footings for garage all set in mature gardens of approximately one acre. Accessed via a concrete lane shared with two other houses and offering spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and countryside.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panels. Hotpress and built in storage cupboard. Carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.8m x 5.15m (19'0" x 16'11")
- Bright and spacious living room with full bay window offering views over front garden, Donalds Hill and Benbradagh. Slate fireplace, inset and hearth with open fire. Carpet, wall lights and TV point.
- Dining room 4.15m x 3.85m (13'7" x 12'8")
- Double aspect dining room. Carpet.
- Snug 5.5m x 3.3m (18'1" x 10'10")
- Cosy reception room off the kitchen with slate fireplace, decorative tile inset and slate hearth with open fire. Tiled floor, wall lights and TV point.
- Kitchen 5.85m x 4.24m (19'2" x 13'11")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units, extractor hood and window pelmet in a country style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob, electric grill and oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback. LED lighting.
- Utility room 5.3m x 1.9m (17'5" x 6'3")
- Floor level oak effect kitchen units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge / freezer. Tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.35m x 1.12m (4'5" x 3'8")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Sun room 4.2m x 3.5m (13'9" x 11'6")
- Semi-circular sun room with views over the garden towards Binevenagh. Centrally heated. Tiled floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 4.75m x 4.1m (15'7" x 13'5")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 3.4m x 1.1m (11'2" x 3'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.4m (11'3" x 7'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.45m x 3.4m (14'7" x 11'2")
- Double aspect bedroom. Carpet and TV point.
- Bedroom 4 4.65m x 3m (15'3" x 9'10")
- Double aspect bedroom. Carpet and TV point.
- Bathroom 3.42m x 2.7m (11'3" x 8'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed LED spotlighting.
- First floor
- Ash staircase to first floor. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Landing / Lounge 9.4m x 6m (30'10" x 19'8")
- Informal living area with eaves storage, three velux windows, carpet and TV point.
- Bedroom 5 5.65m x 3.9m (18'6" x 12'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with eaves storage.
- Shower room 4.7m x 2.05m (15'5" x 6'9")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle clad in upvc "mermaid board" and thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 6 5.45m x 3.9m (17'11" x 12'10")
- Double aspect bedroom with velux window, eaves storage and carpet.
- Bedroom 7 6m x 3.8m (19'8" x 12'6")
- Double aspect bedroom with two velux windows, eaves storage, built in wardrobe and carpet.
- Accessed from a concrete lane shared with two other houses. Pillars, gates and cattle grid. Tarmac driveway and surround offering parking for many vehicles. Site extends to circa 1 acre.
- Orchard and fruit trees. Neat lawn and hedging
- Large rear garden in neat lawn, mature trees and hedging. Pond. Views over countryside towards Binevenagh. Foundations and footings for garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »