- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Stunning 3-bedroomed detached unfurnished property situated in a quiet cul de sac overlooking a large open green area. This property is extremely private and offers the following living accommodation: Entrance Hall, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility room, 3 Bedrooms with the Master ensuite, Family Bathroom and Guest WC.
This property is available from 4TH OF January 2021
No pets allowed.
- Entrance hall
- Carpet flooring. Wall lighting. Understairs storage. Hotpress with dual immersion.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.0m x 8.1m)
- Oak flooring. Rustic style kitchen. Belfast sink. Double oven., hob, extractor fan. Tiled roundwork area. Woodburning stove with ornate brick fireplace and surround. Recess lighting. French doors to patio.
- Utility Room (1.9m x 2.1m)
- Tiled floor, Tiled round work area. Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Sink. Door to rear.
- Family Room (4.4m x 3.51m)
- Oak flooring. Coving to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- Carpet flooring.
- Guest WC
- Tiled floor. WC. WHB
- Stairs to first floor. Velux window. Shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.17m x 3.4m)
- Timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (4.07m x 3.3m)
- Carpet flooring. Walk-in wardrobe
- WC. WHB. Electric shower
- Rear patio area.
- Floor area of circa1,240 sq ft.
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden set in lawn to the front and rear
- Barna shed and patio area
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Mature grounds
- Excellent condition throughout
- No pets
Schools near 25 Belfry HeightsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »