- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Semi Detached Family Property
- Extensively Renovated and Extended to the Rear
- Ideally Located in Prestigious Beechgrove Avenue
- Within Minutes Drive of Forestside Shopping Centre and the Outer Ring
- Superb Kitchen Open Plan to Dining, Family and Living Space with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Living Room Area with Cast Iron Stove
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Driveway with Off-Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Mature Rear Garden Situated on a Level Site, Ideal for Children at Play and For Outdoor Entertaining
- Close Proximity to a Range of Excellent Schools
Additional InformationThis is an opportunity to purchase an extremely impressive semi detached property in the Upper Knockbreda area of South Belfast. Positioned just off the Outer Ring, the property provides ease of access to Forestside shopping centre, Belfast city centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
Having undergone an extensive renovation project, this fine home has been exceptionally well presented and can only be truly appreciated upon internal inspection. The clever layout provides a modern living environment with an open plan fully fitted kitchen with breakfast island opening to ample dining, living and family area. There is a further downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and luxurious white bathroom suite. Further benefits with this property include sitting on a level site and with a large garden laid in lawns and a detached garage.
- Composite front door, glazed side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps with timber worktops, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- DINING AND LIVING SPACE:
- 11.15m x 3.15m (36' 7" x 10' 4")
Measurement into bay window.
Living area with cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth, oak laminate wooden floor, square archway open to dining area with ceramic tiled floor, outlook to rear garden.
- 5.69m x 4.17m (18' 8" x 13' 8")
Measurements at widest points.
Range of modern high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated five ring Neff gas hob with extractor fan above, built-in high level double Neff oven, plumbed for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast island with granite worktops, single drainer Belfast sink with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in breakfast bar, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, open to ample dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit and chrome additional attachment with alcove, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor, excellent views across Belfast to Cavehill, Antrim Hills, Belfast Lough and Belfast.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.34m (8' 11" x 7' 8")
- Front garden laid in loose stone, shrubs, enclosed rear garden laid in extensive lawn with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, boundary hedging, raised shrubs and flowerbeds.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.72m x 3.35m (18' 9" x 11' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along the dual carriageway, along Upper Knockbreda Road, turn left into Beechgrove Drive and then left onto Beechgrove Avenue. Number 25 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »