- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- First floor shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar panels(owned, not leased)
- Large garage / workshop
- Spacious yard (ample parking)
Additional InformationLocated on the Ballymena side of Cullybackey is this three bedroom semi-detached house with large workshop to rear. The Village is within walking distance, offering a wide range of amenities including both Primary and Secondary schools. For those who commute this will prove a very convenient location, as the train station is within minutes walk, while the A26/M2 can be quickly accessed via the Fenagh Road. It is also just a short drive or leisurely walk into Ballymena Town.
The property itself has undergone various home improvements in recent years such as a kitchen renovation which included re-wiring, re-plastering and a new ceiling. One of the main benefits of this property is the solar panels (owned, not leased) on the garage roof which provide electric and reserve power heats the water system, and together with the fact it has a back boiler in the open fire makes it a very cost-efficient home to heat. There is excellent outdoor space including workshop and car ports; ideal for anyone seeking that extra space for hobbies, projects or working from home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen-dining room, rear hall with bathroom off, three bedrooms and a shower room. The property has oil fired central heating and an open fire with a back boiler. There are also solar panels on the garage roof which provide electric and reserve power heats the water system (solar panels are owned and not leased). Outside there is a spacious yard with ample parking for several cars ('side-by-side' space available), garden in lawn to front and a large workshop/garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Oak internal doors throughout the ground floor.
- Entrance hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Lounge 4.14m x 3.64m (13'7" x 11'11")
- Attractive fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Laminate wooden floor. TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen-dining room 6.17m x 5.00m widest points (20'3" x 16'5" widest points)
- Recently installed kitchen with beautiful painted doors and contrasting walnut effect gables and kickboards. Excellent storage with a range of eye and low level units. Stylish granite worktop with lovely detail and pencil edge. Breakfast bar. Ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. Range type cooker, with connection for bottled gas. Fridge-freezer. Ample space for a dining table and a snug area. Hotpress off. Tiled floor. Access to roof space with attached loft-ladder.
- Rear hall 1.70m x 0.89m (5'7" x 2'11")
- UPvc back door. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom 2.37m x 1.59m (7'9" x 5'3")
- Recently installed three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Panel bath with power shower over with 'Mermaid' board wall panelling. Vanity sink with walnut effect drawers (matching bath panel). Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.59m (11'4" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.50m x 2.44m (8'2" x 8'0")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Shower room 1.85m x 1.70m (6'1" x 5'7")
- Three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Tiled enclosure with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn with flagged area to side (suitable for additional car parking) and tarmac drive leading to a spacious side yard providing excellent parking for several cars, vans or the likes of a motorhome/caravan. Also outside there is a car port and a lean-to.
- Garage / workshop 9.78m x 5.20m (32'1" x 17'1")
- A spacious workshop with great lighting, roller garage door, and additional side entrance. There is a utility area which is plumbed for washing machine. Access to roof space with attached loft-ladder.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »