- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Unique and Contemporary Split Level Semi Detached Home
- Excellent and Adaptable Accommodation
- Much Sought After and Quiet cul de sac Location
- Lounge with Open Fire / Dining Hall
- Dining/Living Room Open Plan to Luxury Kitchen Incorporating Integrated Appliances
- Five Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom / Second Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Pavior Driveway with Ample Off Road Parking / Private South Facing Rear Garden
Additional InformationA unique, contemporary semi detached home set in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Bryansburn Road.
Internally, the split level accommodation can be easily adapted to suit individual family needs with particular emphasis on bright, open plan living space and well proportioned bedrooms. Of particular note is the high gloss kitchen open plan to dining/living area with direct access to the rear garden; five well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite facilities and dressing room), plus lounge and dining hall. Externally, this is complimented by a pavior driveway offering ample off road parking and the rear garden is private and benefits from a sunny southerly aspect.
A desirable and convenient location, the property is within close proximity to a range of amenities and attractions including beautiful coastal walks, local leisure centre, cinema, health centre, churches plus Bangor town centre with its' varied shops and renowned restaurants. There are also several local primary and secondary schools nearby. Ideal for commuters, the main arterial routes to Belfast are close to hand, as is Bangor Train Station.
We are confident this fine property will have a wide appeal and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double doors to:
- ENTRANCE/DINING HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- 7.47m x 3.35m (24' 6" x 11' 0")
At widest point.
Slate fire place with stone surround, solid wood flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.56m (15' 10" x 11' 8")
Solid wood flooring, French doors to garden.
Open plan to:
- KITCHEN INCORPORATING BREAKFAST AREA:
- 4.83m x 3.73m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
One and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, granite work surfaces, built in split level double oven and four ring gas hob unit, plate warming drawer, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dish washer, coffee machine, wine cooler, Whirlpool American style fridge/freezer, wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, LED strip lighting, Island unit incorporating sink unit with filter tap, built in microwave and breakfast bar. Larder cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Solid wood flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built in robes and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with independant electric Aqualisa shower unit, wall tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.57m (11' 9" x 8' 5")
Range of built in robes, drawers, cupboards and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 2.79m (15' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, wall tilind, tiled flor, heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.33m x 3.58m (17' 6" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, velux window, access to roofspace.
- Brick pavior driveway offering ample off raod parking.
Front garden in lawns.
Enclosed, private and south facing rear garden laid out in lawns, hedging and trees plus a large raised decked area.
Leaving Bangor Town Centre on Grays Hill continue onto Bryansburn Road, take second left into Windsor Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »