- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Uniquely Stunning Modern Styled Semi-Detached Property
- Nestled In The Well Renowned Windsor Avenue
- Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location
- Individually Designed Ground Floor Living Area With Solid Oak Flooring
- Luxury Fitted Granite Worktop Kitchen With Matching Island & Walk In Larder & Utility Room
- Dining & Sitting Area Leading To Rear South Facing Decked Area Ideal For Entertaining
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms Which Are Adaptable For Family Living
- Master Bedroom With Deluxe En-Suite & Fitted Walk In Wardrobe
- Downstairs W/C & Separate Bathroom Over Split Levels
- Attractive Front Is In Brick Paviour Multi Car Driveway & Part Lawns
- Spacious South Facing Rear Is In Lawns With A Raised Decked Area Enclosed By Fencing
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
Simply stunning will only begin to start describing this uniquely modern styled semi-detached property nestled in the well renowned Windsor Avenue in the popular Bangor West area and will be fully endorsed with a viewing.
Beautifully positioned in a cul-de-sac location this property is presented in a split level design, with the entrance hallway opening into the generous living area in solid oak flooring and sandstone surround fireplace and offering the much sought after downstairs w/c. Proceeding to the lower level is the magnificent luxury fitted kitchen with generous island providing power and sink all boasting granite worktops and various integral appliances, along with the popular fitted utility room and throw back walk in larder storage, all opening into the spacious dining / sitting area which in-turn offers access out to the south facing decked area.
The first floor with it's balcony design presents the master bedroom with a deluxe shower en-suite and fitted walk in wardrobe, along with bedroom four providing built in wardrobe and dressing table & drawers.
The second floor offers three adaptable bedrooms to which one can be utilised as a potential office or home gym and a separate four piece bathroom suite.
Externally the front is in a multi car brick paviour driveway with part lawns, the generous south facing rear is in mosty lawns with an array of trees and a well proportioned raised decking area.
This superb property is beautifully postioned to offer convenient access to a wealth of amenities and stunning coastal walks and paths which include the popular Pickie Park & Bangor's stunnng Marina, as well as being well placed for commuters to Belfast & beyond.
- Entrance porch leading into the living area.
- Open plan living area
- 7.32m x 3.35m (24.06' x 11.07')
Generous open plan living area with feature glass brick part wall, solid oak wood flooring with a sandstone surround fireplace and access to the downstairs w/c.
- Downstairs w/c
- Deluxe fitted w/c and sink with tiled flooring.
- Storage cupboard.
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- 4.6m x 3.66m (15.10' x 12.03')
Luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a matching generous island offering sunken power points along with a sink and mixer tap, four ring NEFF gas hob along with a fitted deep fryer, NEFF double oven / warmer and dishwasher, sink with an extendable hose tap for the main sink, tiled flooring leading to the walk in larder and utility room.
- Utility Room
- Fitted units and sink with plumbing for a washing machine.
- Walk in Larder
- Much beneficial walk in larder.
- Open Plan Dining / Sitting Area
- 4.6m x 3.35m (15.10' x 11.08')
Generous dining / sitting area that opens into the luxury kitchen with solid oak wood flooring and accesses the south facing rear decked area.
- Storage cupboard with a balcony area.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14.04' x 11.09')
Well proportioned bedroom with solid wood flooring and a fitted walk in wardrobe.
- En-suite shower room
- Deluxe fitted three piece suite consisting of a w/c, sink, shower cube with an electric shower unit, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.38m x 2.44m (11.09' x 8.05')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in wardrobes and dressing table with drawers.
- Access to the roof-space with balcony area
- Bedroom Two
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15.06' x 9.02')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11.11' x 9.00')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Five / Home Gym / Office
- 5.18m x 3.38m (17.06' max" x 11.09')
Well proportioned bedroom which can utilised as many options to fit family life.
- Deluxe fitted four piece bathroom suite consisting of a w/c, sink, bath and shower cube with a mains shower, tiled flooring.
- Front is in a multi car brick paviour driveway with part lawns.
- South Facing Enclosed Rear
- Generous south facing rear in mostly lawns with a variety of trees and a spacious raised decking area all enclosed by fencing.
Proceeding onto the Bryansburn Road away from Bangor Town Centre, take the 2nd left into Windsor Avenue, continue and Nos 24A is on the right hand-side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »