249 Belmont Road, Belfast BT4 2AJ
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superior extended double fronted detached residence
- Five bedrooms
- Two ensuite shower rooms
- Downstairs w.c
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen open plan to sitting and dining room areas
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed window frames
- Utility room
- Cavity wall insulation
- Re-roofed in 2008
- Attached garage
- Side and rear gardens / off street car parking
- Excellent Location
Additional InformationThis superior detached family residence which offers approximately 2635 square feet is perfect for those looking for additional space for the growing family unit. In 2008 the house was given a double storey extension, in addition to the three reception rooms, there is a kitchen open plan living and dining room.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, two ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Other benefits include a new roof in 2008 a downstairs cloaks and utility and gas fired central heating.
Walking distance to the leading schools associated with East Belfast, this is also close proximity to those seeking easy access to the array of shops, cafes, restaurants and local amenities of Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
We would urge immediate viewing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C./CLOAKROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.9m (19' 5" x 16' 1")
(Into bay and at widest points). Fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth, open fire. Doors to kitchen/sitting/dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.61m (19' 1" x 11' 10")
(Into bay). Wooden flooring. Attractive fireplace with wood surround, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth (decorative only). Leaded stained glass window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- 9.55m x 4.93m (31' 4" x 16' 2")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls. Five ring gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splashback. Recessed spotlights, breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher, double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, door to garage and door to garden.
- Hotpress. Access to floored roofspace with Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.63m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.49m (9' 3" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Built-in robe, cupboard above, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower over bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 5.41m (19' 9" x 17' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Flowerbeds.
- SIDE GARDEN:
- In lawn, bordered by shrubs, trees and plants.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed secure gated area. Garden in lawn, patio area. Access from rear of property to Wandsworth Road.
From Holywood Road turn up Belmont Road from Strand Cinema. Continue for 0.7 miles, past shops and Strathearn School, property is on right hand side, just after Wandsworth Road junction.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »