- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superior extended double fronted detached residence
- Five bedrooms
- Two ensuite shower rooms
- Downstairs w.c
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen open plan to sitting and dining room areas
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed window frames
- Utility room
- Cavity wall insulation
- Re-roofed in 2008
- Attached garage
- Side and rear gardens / off street car parking
- Excellent Location
Additional InformationThis superior detached family residence which offers approximately 2635 square feet is perfect for those looking for additional space for the growing family unit. In 2008 the house was given a double storey extension, in addition to the three reception rooms, there is a kitchen open plan living and dining room.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, two ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Other benefits include a new roof in 2008 a downstairs cloaks and utility and gas fired central heating.
Walking distance to the leading schools associated with East Belfast, this is also close proximity to those seeking easy access to the array of shops, cafes, restaurants and local amenities of Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
We would urge immediate viewing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C./CLOAKROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.9m (19' 5" x 16' 1")
(Into bay and at widest points). Fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth, open fire. Doors to kitchen/sitting/dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.61m (19' 1" x 11' 10")
(Into bay). Wooden flooring. Attractive fireplace with wood surround, cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth (decorative only). Leaded stained glass window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- 9.55m x 4.93m (31' 4" x 16' 2")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls. Five ring gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splashback. Recessed spotlights, breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher, double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, door to garage and door to garden.
- Hotpress. Access to floored roofspace with Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.63m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.49m (9' 3" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Built-in robe, cupboard above, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower over bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 5.41m (19' 9" x 17' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Flowerbeds.
- SIDE GARDEN:
- In lawn, bordered by shrubs, trees and plants.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed secure gated area. Garden in lawn, patio area. Access from rear of property to Wandsworth Road.
From Holywood Road turn up Belmont Road from Strand Cinema. Continue for 0.7 miles, past shops and Strathearn School, property is on right hand side, just after Wandsworth Road junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »