- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached chalet
- Three or four bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Front and rear gardens
- Quiet rural location
Additional InformationWell presented semi-detached chalet, parking , large front and rear gardens on the Kilraughts Road, Ballymoney. Located in a quiet rural location five miles from Ballymoney and quickly onto the Drones Road with routes north and south.
The property offers flexible living accommodation with either three bedrooms and two reception rooms or use the second reception room as a fourth bedroom if needed.
A deceptively spacious property with good outdoor space in a quiet location. Sure to appeal to first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, bedroom and bathroom then two bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Large front garden, parking for a number of cars and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Hotpress. Telephone point and intruder alarm panel. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.45m (12'10" x 11'4")
- Comfortable living room with reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. TV and telephone points. Laminate strip wood flooring, coving and wall lights.
- Kitchen 3.9m x 3m (12'10" x 9'10")
- Double aspect kitchen with good range of floor and eye level painted kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood. Plumbed for a dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Utility room 2.9m x 2.10m (9'6" x 6'11")
- Floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 3.9m x 3.5m (12'10" x 11'6")
- Second reception room or fourth bedroom. Solid wooden block floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.85m x 1.75m (9'4" x 5'9")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with tiled floor and walls clad in UPVC "mermaid" board.
- First floor
- Pine staircase to first floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.29m x 4.2m (14'1" x 13'9")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and eaves storage. Wall mounted electric fire. Velux and gable windows. Telephone point.
- Shower room 2.8m x 1.4m (9'2" x 4'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4.3m x 3.5m (14'1" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and eaves storage. Velux window, TV and telephone points.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Tarmac area and garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Wooden shed and greenhouse. Concrete yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »