- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Dining area
- Family room
- Bespoke hand built fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- 6 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Luxury new bathroom
- Detached double garage
- Alarm system
- Biomass wood pellet heating system
- UPVC double glazing
- Solid Ash internal doors skirting and architraeve
- Just over 1.5 acres to include gardens and field to the front
Additional InformationA super family home with just over 1.5 acres of grounds and fabulous views over open countryside.
The property is deceptively spacious with versatile accommodation extending to over 2,700 sq ft.
On the ground floor there is a lounge leading to a dining area, family room, stunning bespoke hand made light oak kitchen with dining area and utility room. There are also 2 bedrooms which could be used as offices, playroom or hobby rooms and large cloakroom wtih WC.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room along with a gorgeous new bathroom.
Outside there is a double garage, south facing rear gardens and a field to the front which is perfect for a paddock or those with green fingers could create a vegetable garden and orchard.
The is home is perfect for those who want to escape to the country yet remain convenient. Four miles one direction will take you to Lisburn City Centre while 2.5 miles the opposite direction will take you to M1 access at Moira. Hillsborough Village with award winning restaurants and renowned forest park is also only 4 miles away.
A wonderful family home, view soon!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid mahogany entrance door. Featured arched window. Oak flooring. Glazed inner door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cathedral style cedar panelled ceiling. Open tread staircase to first floor.
- 5.77m x 3.89m (18' 11" x 12' 9")
Feature Stone fireplace with open fire. Recessed lights. Double aspect windows. Coved ceiling. Open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.58m x 2.72m (11' 9" x 8' 11")
(Currently used as a reading area) Oak flooring. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Double doors to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 2.78m (13' 7" x 9' 1")
Oak flooring. Patio doors to rear garden.
- BESPOKE HANDBUILT KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.99m x 4.66m (19' 8" x 15' 3")
Excellent range of solid light oak high and low level units with granite worktops. Range with 4 gas rings, grill plate and electric oven. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plate rack. Honey slate flooring. Picture window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.27m (12' 11" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.65m x 3.27m (11' 12" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM SIX:
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
(Currently used as study)
- Feature vaulted ceiling. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.58m x 3.57m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
Double aspect windows.
- ENSUITE/DRESSING ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle with electric and thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Bidet. Built in wardrobe with access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.53m x 4.09m (14' 10" x 13' 5")
Walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.52m x 3.86m (14' 10" x 12' 8")
Walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.72m x 3.26m (12' 2" x 10' 8")
- LUXURY NEW BATHROOM:
- White suite. Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Corner bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rails. Recessed lights. Tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.98m x 5.86m (19' 7" x 19' 3")
Light and power. Access to loft storage.
- Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with mature conifers, trees and shrubs. Greenhouse. Field to the front which could be used as a paddock or vegetable garden and orchard. Tarmac driveway. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Moira Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »