- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Bespoke Newly Built Detached Family Home Of Circa 5,500 Sq Ft
- Very Generous PC Sums To Finish The Property To The Purchaser's Own Taste
- A Superb Situation With Fabulous Countryside Views Whilst Offering That All Important Convenience To Belfast & Lisburn
- Gracious Reception Hall
- Generous Bright Living Room
- Separate Family Room
- Spacious Kitchen Open Plan To Dining / Living Area With Impressive Vaulted Ceiling & Beams
- Utility Room & Separate WC Off Back Hallway
- Four Double Bedrooms Including With Access To Ensuite Facilities
- Good Sized Family Bathroom
- Very High Standard Of Finish & Specification With An Array Of Outstanding Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Future Proof Hi-Spec uPVC Windows
- Spanish Slate Roof Coverings
- Black Rainwater Goods
- Hardwood Front Doors (Rear Door uPVC)
- Smooth Finished Render With Raised Bands & Plinths
- Internal Door Allowance £150 Per Door
- MDF Skirting's
- MDF Architraves
- Full Door Stops
- All Interior & Exterior Painting
- Pressurised Heating System
- High Efficiency Condensing Boiler
- Hardwood Garage Doors Painted
- Boundary Fencing
- Entrance Pillars Hard Wired For Electric Gates & Intercom System
- Patio's & Paths Laid
- Kerbed & Stone Driveway
- Lawns Levelled & Sown Out
- High Specification On Electrics Including CAT5 Cabling
- Patio's & Paths Laid Already Costing £20,000
- PC Sums For Kitchen & Utility Room £30,000
- PC Sums For Bathrooms & Ensuites £10,000
- Main Staircase £8,000
- Internal Doors - £150 Per Door
- Ironmongery For Doors - £2,000
- Fireplaces & Stoves - £5,000
- Superb Generous Site & Gardens With Overall Open Aspect Onto Surrounding Countryside & Fabulous Views
- Concrete Pillars To Extensive Parking & Turning Areas To Front & Side
- Integral Double Garage With Twin Barn Style Hardwood Doors
- Large Games Room Off Rear Hallway Above The Garage
- Levelled Sewn Out Gardens Including Extensive Private Paver Rear Sun Terrace
- Idyllic Rural Setting Yet Belfast, Lisburn & Many Parts Of The Province Are Very Accessible
- The House Is In The Catchment Area For Good Schools
- Immaculate Family Home With Early Inspection Essential To Appreciate All It Has To Offer
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this newly constructed detached residence of 5,500 Sq Ft. The property has been constructed to a very high standard with well proportioned, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property hosts many fine features offering spacious rooms to cater for modern day family living requirements.
Internally, the accommodation consists of a spacious reception hall, living room, family room, kitchen / dining / living area, utility room, four bedrooms (two with ensuite), family bathroom, double garage, and games room above.
Externally, the property is on approximately 0.7 acres enclosed site which has paths leading to a large paved patio sun terrace to the side. Approached via Hillhall Road with rear aspect of the site giving fantastic views over the Lagan Valley.
Rarely does a house of this size come onto the market giving the purchaser generous PC sums to finish their dream home!
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.97m x 6.17m (26' 2" x 20' 3")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.49m (20' 4" x 14' 9")
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 10' 12")
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 12.89m x 5.96m (42' 3" x 19' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.12m x 4.34m (16' 10" x 14' 3")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.47m x 6.27m (24' 6" x 20' 7")
Upper Level (Garage)
- GAMES ROOM:
- 16.12m x 6.27m (52' 11" x 20' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.96m x 4.36m (19' 7" x 14' 4")
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 1.97m (11' 5" x 6' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 4.48m (15' 2" x 14' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.46m x 3.93m (14' 8" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.47m x 2.98m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »