- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Semi-Detached Residence
- Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1,733 Sq Ft (161 Sq M)
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Gas Heating (Mains) - Connected Through To Hob & Tumble Dryer In Kitchen Area
- Cloakroom With Study Area
- Large Driveway With Ample Parking
- Fibre Optic Internet/TV, Points in Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom 3
- Phone Line To Hall & Bedroom 1
- Burglar Alarmed
- Retains Many Original Architectural Features
Additional InformationOriginally built in 1932 this elegant semi-detached house is deceptively spacious occupying a corner position on Wandsworth Gardens in the heart of Belmont. The property has been sympathetically restored and retains many of the original architectural detailing such as Arts and Craft style stained glass windows and oak panelled walls.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, cloakroom with study area, cloaks cupboard under stairs, living room, sitting room, kitchen with casual dining area, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to the rear is a south facing patio area and spacious driveway onto Wandsworth Gardens. To the front and side is a garden with mature hedging offering considerable privacy.
All in all, this is a home of exceptional quality and character situated within a 5 minute drive of the City and Motorway Network. There are also a number of social and recreational amenities within walking distance most notably, Belmont Village and Ballyhackamore village, CS Lewis Square and the Comber Greenway. There is a host of leading schools on your doorstep which will make this a very popular property.
Viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Leaded stained glass vestibule.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak panelled walls. Plate rack.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.09m (14' 3" x 13' 5")
Tiled fireplace with open fire. Cornice ceiling. Oak floor.
- CLOAKROOM / STUDY:
- 3.81m x 1.75m (12' 6" x 5' 9")
Tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Tiled fireplace with oak surround and open fire. Plate rack. Oak panelled walls.
- CLOAK / STORE:
- Under stairs.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 3.18m (19' 0" x 10' 5")
Full range of high and low level units. Four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel single drainer sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Eye level double oven. Recess for fridge freezer. Black slate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.84m x 4.27m (19' 2" x 14' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.16m (12' 7" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- To the rear is a driveway off Wandsworth Gardens. Gardens to side and front. Outside WC and basin. Boiler house.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »