- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
CPS are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom terraced property.
The house is an ideal rental, being situated very close to the City Hospital, walking distance to the City Centre, Queens University and the Royal Victoria Hospital. The rental demand in this area is very high..
- The property comprises of; living room to the front of the property with a separate dining area to the rear. There is a galley kitchen to the back of the house, with two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property has oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. To the rear of the property there is a small yard.
- Living Room 3.04 x 3.0 (9'11" x 9'10")
- Dining Room 3.36 x 3.0 (11'0" x 9'10")
- Carpeted, feature hole in the wall fireplace with tiled hearth
- Kitchen 3.23 x 2.08 (10'7" x 6'9")
- Vinyl flooring, range of high and low level modern units, single stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, extractor hood
- Bedroom 1 3.06 x 4.19 (10'0" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.34 x 2.37 (10'11" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 2.19 x 1.88 (7'2" x 6'2")
- Vinyl flooring, three piece grey bathroom suite, partially tiled walls
- Small yard
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »